Chapter 12 : basement pt.2

Takemichi POV
2010, few days later

Takemichi - we got time before august 3rd, so uhm Naoto ... how exactly is Toman now ? If y/n killed Mikey where is she now ? wouldn't she be an upper echelon ?

Naoto - *sighs* the thing is that, no one knows where she is, she didn't leave any clue behind when she disappeared. is been hard trying to locate her. but I already told you to stop thinking about her.

Takemichi - alright...

Naoto - alright now, if you came back that means you got new intel right ? 

Takemichi - well.... uhm see mikey from the past wants to see y/n ....

Naoto - what ?! look I'm already letting you slide with keeping Sano alive but risking them to meet again is going to be the same outcome ! Ackerman kills Sano, Kisaki becomes commander of Toman and then makes it go down the evil path and kills Hina, why is it that you can't complete a single task ?!

Takemichi -

I stated crying from frustration, Draken gets killed august 3rd and there would be an eternal struggle between Draken and Mikey in the past and still I have to prevent Mikey from meeting Kisaki and y/n ! but now Mikey wants to see her ! and still ...

y/n ! but now Mikey wants to see her ! and still I have save Hina and Akkun too !!

Naoto- *sighs* cmon stand up Takemichi, crying isn't going to solve anything, you know your the only one who can make this happen and change the future. I'm counting on you.

Takemichi - a-alright... *sniffs*

Me and Naoto connected our hands to shake up, eventually triggering the time leap again.

2005

well back to scare 1, I wonder how this will go.

Akkun - yeah, what the hell's up with Yamagishi ?  he always has to fart at the worst possible time, he's always causing trouble huh ? *laughs* ... hm ? what's wrong Takemichi ?