Chapter 62 : Friends - Boyfriends

🎵👍^^

Y/N POV

Y/N - hey wait hold on ! I wasn't done yet ! he has-

Takemichi - y/n you did enough, let's just get out of here before the police comes.

Y/N - ....

Is he mad ? .... but why ? if I was just simply trying to defend myself...

20 minutes later

Y/N - why are you mad ? are you mad at me ?

Takemichi - what ? no ! of course not ! im just mad because he was calling you names and I couldn't bring myself to do something about it... Im just mad at myself...im sorry I didn't mean to make you think I was mad at you...

Y/N - oh well in that case it doesn't matter anymore. *smiles*

Takemichi - a- your smiling... *eyes widen*

Y/N - that yeah Mikey was the one to help me out with that... and Ken-chin of course... I genuinely understand what it is to smile for the first time and actually mean it. *slightly smiles*

Takemichi - *sniffs* your really growing

Y/N - hey ! but is not something to cry about you dumb ass.

Takemichi - *laughs* sorry emotions got the best of me..

Y/N - uhm your being a weirdo, again...hey tell me something, why is it that you act grown and you sometimes don't..

Takemichi - what do you mean ?

Y/N - I mean look at your self, your back to being the adult and cheerful version, while you sometimes act dumb and cold.....

Takemichi POV

That's right when I go back to the future the past me doesn't know anything about the time leap.... while the future me goes back to the future...

Takemichi - I be having a lot on my mind, so I just put time in that.

Y/N - well if you ever need any help I'm always here *smiles*

Takemichi - thanks.

since we didn't have anywhere to go we went back to her house

Y/N - feels a little empty without Peke J...

Takemichi - I'm sorry...my friend was devastated about not finding his cat

Y/N - friend ? ... why didn't you add boy in front ?

Takemichi - *chuckles* y/n you still have a lot to learn..

Y/N - I do ? ...

hours past, the sun set, and it was already dark, me and y/n were in the living room talking while eating since she cooked

...

...

...

Y/N - so that's the difference between friends and boyfriend... *gasps* does that mean- I confused a hangout friend day with a date day ?! and wait I also confused my new friends over my boyfriends ?! wait wait wait...does that mean...does that mean your girlfriend Hina hates me now ?....

Takemichi - woah woah ! hold on, relax...*chuckles* no she doesn't hate you, she actually took a liking to you, but anyways back to what you were saying before, to answer your questions.. well yeah you pretty much did do all that *laughs* man you should've seen your face *laughs louder*