Chapter 48 : plan begins

Y/N POV

Father - y/n !

...

...

...

Father - come here !

I walked and stop by him, when I began lifting my head up..I knew my suspicions were right.

...

...

Hanma - *grins* I see she's back.

Y/N -

Father - yeah, but that doesn't concern you, what matters is that she's going to be part of this

Hanma - right. so does she know the plan ?

Father - I haven't gotten to deep about it with her. I will soon, we're only 8 days away, we still have enough time to think and strategize. we must have everything in place to succeed.

Hanma - *grins* that's right.

Father - y/n, you'll be working under Hanma.

Y/N - *eyes widen*

this is bad, really really bad...he's teaming up with Hanma...

wait...what about Kisaki ? did Hanma get bored of him already ? or did Father pay Hanma to work for him ? ...

Father - got that ?

Y/N - *nobs head*

Father - leave.

I left Father and Hanma to talk...I wanted to stay and listen but I knew I would've gotten caught so I quickly left to my room...

October 24th, 7 days away.

Father - take a shower, get dress and make your way to Mikey...infiltrate and try to get any useful information about everyone...don't disappoint me now y/n.

I obeyed to what he said and started getting ready...my mind is set.

I'll protect them. no matter what. especially Mikey. he's the main Target...

...

...

...

i walked out of the house...

I walked for a few hours...

it was a long walk but I'm glad it wasn't too hot outside, there was a nice soft breeze that kept swaying around.

suddenly I remembered about the park

***

6:30 pm

Y/N - *sighs* I'm so pathetic....*sniffs*

- y/n ?

i rapidly got up the bench and looked behind me, I was so fixated on judging myself I completely forgot of my surroundings.

Y/N - Takemichi ....

Takemichi - y/n ! hey ! is everything okay ?! where were you ?!

Y/N - ...I wanted to be alone.... I wanted time to get myself together... so I took a flight somewhere away from Japan for some weeks... and well now I'm back and I wanted to apologize...

Takemichi - everyone's been worried...*sniffs*

Y/N - sorry

Y/N - sorry... *looks down*