Chapter 15 : library/sunset

authors note- I hope there's no confusion but let's pretend we're still a few days away from august 3rd.

don't play the song 🎵⚠️

Next day • Friday
Takemichi POV

Takemichi- *sigh* I should probably go see Mikey and Draken now and get it over with.

Author's note again - Takemichi fixes the Draken and Mikey faction here so I won't write about it y'all should know how it goes 🏃‍♀️.

Play the song 🎵👍

Y/N POV

Y/N - what a workout..*lightly panting*

I looked over my right and saw how my book shelf was in need of more new books so I decided to head to the library and get new ones !

Hours later •

When I finished showering and eating I saw the clock giving the time, '5:38 pm'.

i had my mind set and decided to go to the library, I haven't been there since the incident a few weeks ago, or was it a month ago ? can't recall but I've missed the atmosphere the library gives.

Library•

Y/N - *breathes in and out, deeply but quietly*

I made my way to the front desk where Sasha the front desk lady of the library was in.

Sasha - oh my ! I got so worried I haven't seen you for so long

Y/N - * bows*

Sasha - *lightly chuckles* with what may I help you sweetie.

I took a news paper sheet out of my bag to show Sasha a discount I found out about just today, I pointed it towards her signaling that I wanted it so I can get more books.

Sasha - yes of course right this way, please follow me

Y/N - nobs*

We started walking to the elevator to get to the 2nd floor, we took a few turns but we finally got to where the books were.

and to my surprise there were so many. I bowed and gave her my thanks and she proceeded to walk away leaving me alone with the big wide tall bookshelf's.

Y/N - wow....*sighs* alright time to choose.

I started remiging through the books, seeing if any got my attention, there were so many books I just wanted to take the whole shelf with me ! maybe even the whole library !

....

....

I stayed at the library gathering piles of books for me to take home, an hour past by and in total I got 10 books since I also wanted to take a trip to the park and maybe stay there to see the sunset.

if only Takemichi we're here.

Flashback •

Hanagaki - you never seen it up close ?

Y/N - *shakes head left and right*

Hanagaki - why ?

Y/N - never really had people to go out with...I was pretty much isolated from everything.

Hanagaki- *smiles * I'm Takemichi Hanagaki nice to meet you !

Y/N - huh ? 

Hanagaki - but please call me Takemichi *smiles brightly*

Y/N - h-hey are you alright ??

Hanagaki - of course ! *chuckles* starting today we're friends !

 At that moment everything got brighter, my eyes finally saw color, I saw the world completely different for a moment, I felt safe and comfort, my heart began bumping faster, and the atmosphere started getting hotter

Y/N -

Y/N - T-Takemichi

Y/N - T-Takemichi ....

Takemichi -*smiles and chuckles*

End of flashback.

Authors note again - AHHHH I LOVE HIM !!HES SO PRECIOUS!!! don't you guys think so too ?

anyways cya on the next chapter !! 🫶🫶