Chapter 6 : Kisaki

🎵👍‼️^^

Y/N POV

after some time of hitting and dodging, I was so focus on defeating him I forgot about my surroundings until a few moments later I felt a strong object hit my head, making me fall on the floor.

now with a bloody head, blood dripping down I began to overthink

Y/N - *lightly panting*

I let the thought of my father take over my mind

damnit...

the blood was beginning to scatter on the floor...

I hate the smell of blood... and I was trembling of the blood in front of me.

Stranger #1- harsh one, I thought you said you wanted her alive Kisaki...

Kisaki - shut the hell up.

Stranger #1- can't have some fun at all, cold hearted as always.

the person with glasses named 'Kisaki' bent down to my level and grabbed my hair making me face him.

Kisaki - you know I might reconsider dropping everything for you, I've been observing you for a while Ackerman.

Y/N - *panting* ....

Kisaki- damn what a beauty you are, is your clan always this good looking ? *smirks*

stranger #1- hey kisaki she's mine-

Kisaki- shut it Hanma.

Hanma and Kisaki huh ? these fools- shit I'm about to loose consciousness..I have to make a run for it, doesn't matter how much my head hurts...

shortly after the kisaki guy let's go off my hair... and the two males began arguing about who knows what so I took the opportunity to crawl away from them to the door.

I tried to stand up but my body didn't listen to me at that moment.. so I made contact with the floor once again making a loud thud.

Kisaki - hey, hey, don't go just yet we still business to talk about darling.

Y/N - fuck....

Hanma - if that's what you wanted from the start then you should of said something about it sooner. *smirks*

Y/N - ...

Kisaki - let's get serious. join me and I promise you a visit to your m-

Y/N - he's dead to me.

these feelings...why did it sting when I said those words right now ? what am I feeling ? dammit y/n get your shit together !

Kisaki - why don't we -

Y/N - shut up !

i quickly stood up and lifted my leg up sending a strong kick that would knock him out cold for good, tried holding back but it felt like anger consumed my whole body for a moment ( a little dark impulse Mikey moment BAHHAHAHA anyways -)

Hanma- damn Mikey 2.o here, you might even be on Mikey's level bae~.

Y/N- don't call me tha- *GASPS *w-what ?

Hanma- you thought the same move was going to work twice ? *giggles and smirks*

*police sirens*

Hanma - what th-

Y/N - did you really think I opened the door without any thought ? and here I thought you guys would be smart enough to get a job done, but it seems like you two rookies don't know what a precise plan is. I called the police even after you guys knocked on my door, detected 5 different scents coming my way.... I let myself be a hostage to waste time, I should of just knocked all of you guys out but I needed to know you guys reasons of coming here.

(Y/N has a house phone ☎️)

He lets go of my leg, and started placing his hand around his stomach from the laugh he was letting out, I still didn't let my guard down, as I began sniffing

the other guys should be outside... I got two here but they seem to be the 'bosses' of the group... is better if I keep them here... and have them be captured.

Hanma- *laughs* your adorable. well I guess this is goodbye *smirks*

the Hanma guy went to pick the unconscious kisaki from the floor.

I can't let them get away !

Hanma- do your thing blondie.

Y/N - hey-

*Gun shots booming*

Y/N -

at that moment everything went silent, my ears rang from the gun sound, but to my view was a blond guy with a mask and a hoodie over his head with a gun pointed at me from behind

at that moment everything went silent, my ears rang from the gun sound, but to my view was a blond guy with a mask and a hoodie over his head with a gun pointed at me from behind. I didn't feel anything at that time just regret..

after that everything went pitch black.

thud*