Chapter 19 : 2010

Takemichi POV
Next day•
3 days before august 3rd

       - Takemichi, hey Takemichi wake up !

I was getting roughly moved, I woke up and quickly realized I wasn't in shibuya shrine anymore....

       - Takemichi ! 

Takemichi - huh ?! N-Naoto !

Naoto - hey are you alright ?

Takemichi - *looks down* ye-yeah...

Naoto - this women called me yesterday reporting she was y/n Ackerman so I quickly sent teams to surround her but

Naoto - this women called me yesterday reporting she was y/n Ackerman so I quickly sent teams to surround her but... she was dead once they got there... the police had you in a car with hand cuffs... so tell me everything that happened. why did you meet with her ? what intel did she leave ? why you ? why and how did she die ? did you kill her ?

Takemichi -

Naoto was filling me up with piles of questions and I myself didn't know how to answer them, I was still feeling guilty of letting y/n die

Naoto was filling me up with piles of questions and I myself didn't know how to answer them, I was still feeling guilty of letting y/n die... worst she died on my arms... and I couldn't do anything...

Naoto - *sigh* I thought I told you not get friendly with her, why is it that you always en-

Takemichi - *sniffs* she was trying to stop Toman...

Naoto - *scoffs* really ?! stop Toman ?! she was part of an evil organization Takemichi, why don't you get that ??

Takemichi - wait listen, in my second time leap you said y/n was missing correct ?

Naoto - *nods head*

Takemichi - and now she miraculously lands on being part of Toman, she was an upper echelon. no wait she was the vice commander, or wait wait... s-she said something before going to her father.

Naoto - father ? 

Takemichi - yeah if I remember correctly y/n's father came to get her and took her... she-

Naoto - instead of telling me part by part why don't you just start from the beginning ?

Takemichi -

Takemichi - eh ? uh-*nervously laughs* right

I continued telling Naoto everything that happened from the beginning

Naoto - alright, so;so far our leads are still the same... except for who they call 'Boss'  and y/n who suddenly is 2nd in command. *eyes widen* what if Kisaki isn't the boss then ? and he's probably being controlled by the real one.

Takemichi - like a shadow commander !

Naoto - dumb way to say it but yes !

Takemichi - is like a video game !

Naoto - *sigh* don't get overboard Takemichi, we have to figure something out.

Takemichi - Naoto...

Naoto - ??

Takemichi - y/n she uhm she looked like she was suffering... she wasn't her self... listen I beg you to give her a chance... I know she meant what she said when she told me she wanted to stop Toman. when I met her father he showed nothing but terror... he was probably behind it all... she obeyed him persistently, she was frightened by her own father, her face showed it all.. please I can prove her innocence but I'm going to need your help.

Naoto - *sighs* as long as you don't loose sight of our real goal here.

I mentally jumped from happiness ! to me this was a big huge step for Naoto to trust y/n !!

Takemichi - *smiles brightly* thank you !!

I tried to run up to Naoto and hug him but he dodged my hug and let me fall face on the floor

Takemichi - *grunts in pain* ow ow ow !

Naoto - anyways, heres the deal... as long as you keep her away from Mikey then I'll accept this plan. got that ?

Takemichi - owwww !!!! *lightly groans* fine, I get it !

Naoto - alright back to business, we don't have any leads since we lost y/n.. so we lost our chance to break Toman there, and then to top it all of off we're only 3 days away from august 3rd... hmm *thinks deeply*

I kept looking at Naoto waiting for an answer, but suddenly I remembered y/n, back when I saw her getting out of the car... she sure was pretty but i also remembered her wrist, she always hid that tattoo with white bandage... so-

Takemichi - hey Naoto ?

Naoto - yeah ?

Takemichi - do you by any chance know if a tattoo thats a circle and has 3 swords forming a triangle inside mean ?

Naoto - *whispering voice* a circle with 3 swords forming a triangle inside, hmmm

Naoto sat in front of his computer and began typing, I hope he finds an answer because y/n never told me anything about that tattoo and also the fact that she always had it hidden... until now...

Naoto - T-Takemichi ....