Chapter 159 : im still standing

👎❌🎵‼️^^

No One POV

a sudden booming noise appeared out of nowhere alarming everyone.

when they turned around to the sudden loud impact they noticed they were being surrounded by 100 people, maybe even more !

Men #1 - THEY KILLED THE BOSS !

Men #2 - KILL THEM !

Men #3 - MAKE THEM SUFFER !!!

Men #4 - ATTACK !!!

Bullets we're beginning to shot fire. as for Mikey's group, well they all split up and went to hiding before the men got the chance to shoot them off

Sanzu with Mikey.

Kakucho with Ran

and lastly y/n with Rindou.

a very very unpredictable duo. If I do say so myself.

Y/N - shit...most of us are all out of bullets...

Rindou - well we would've probably gotten away with it if you let the boss kill off that bastard of Anthony before his backup got the chance to get us !! 

Y/N - oh shut up ! don't just put all the blame on me ! Haru appeared out of nowhere and shot him dead ! then we were all stunned to even process it out !

👍‼️🎵^^

Rindou - *sighs* we have to use anything we have here at our advantage.

Y/N - are you stupid ?! they literally have guns Rindou ! G-U-N-S !!

Rindou - I'm not blind ! I can clearly see that ! 

Y/N - ...but hey...on a serious note though...if I don't make it out alive...please...tell Mikey I-

Rindou - *lightly chuckles*

Y/N - ?!

Rindou - you won't die here, I'll make sure of it, I got your back, Ms. Sano.

Y/N - nobs*

Rindou - let's go with my plan then.

Y/N - nobs* we can attack them all from behind.

Rindou - it'll take time too.

Y/N - got it.

Mikey's group immediately knew that guns were a no go for them, now it was up to them to find there weapons around the club and use them to defeat Anthony's lackeys.

Rindou - now !

y/n got a spare of a metal tool from the Dj set, as for Rindou, he got a part of a table's leg which was also metal.

and now the plan was set in motion, no intention of dying tonight was set on Mikey's group for tonight, and they will stand until every one of Anthony's lackeys are dead.

***

While they were dodging and hitting, there adrenaline was rushing in so fast everything was suddenly going slow for them but they weren't tired yet.

Y/N - *panting* I'm still standing...

Rindou - same here...Ran and Kakucho went to the dressing rooms...*panting*

Y/N - what abou-

Rindou - y/n behind you !!!!

y/n reacted a little late, put not to late to let the bullet go through her, the bullet was only able to scratch her right arm.

Y/N - argh ! shit-

BONK•

thud*

Y/N - son of a bitch ! that hurts !

Rindou - sorry...*panting*

Y/N - don't even bother...is not your fault Rin...

Rindou - Rin ? ...

Y/N - *lightly smiles* new nickname...

Rindou - lightly smiles and scoffs* your so unpredictable..

Y/N - ha...

Rindou - wait hold on...here-

Rindou ripped a little bit of fabric from his vest and began to tie it around y/n's arm wound from the bullet.

Y/N - *lightly groans*

Rindou - we don't want it to get infected now do we ?

Y/N - oh-right of course not.

Rindou - now let's go beat there asses up !

Y/N - nobs***

Y/N POV

Y/N - this really takes me back !

hit and punch

Men #1 - groans*

thud**

Y/N - chuckles*

Rindou - how can you laugh at a time like this ?! argh ! *punches*

Men #2 and #3 - grunts*

double thud*

Y/N - not sure..but just thinking back to when we were all younger and fighting to get bigger and stronger was really fun you know ! *kicks*

Men #4 - argh-

Y/N - feeling like a little kid ! *lightly chuckles and punches**

Men #4 - grunts*

thud**

Men #5 - DIE !!!

Rindou - lightly smiles* I guess your right *hit*

Men #5 - grunts*

thud**

Y/N - they're all too weak ! even with there guns.

Rindou - cmon there's still a lot of bad guys to defeat !

Y/N - nobs*

         - N/N !!!

Y/N and Rindou - ?!

when the voice of someone recognizable came in, both y/n and Rindou left to where it came from, still dodging and hitting

Y/N - MIKEY !!!

Rindou - BOSS !!!

while running and making there way to Mikey they came across Ran and Kakucho.

Ran - he sounds devastated.

Kakucho - shut up and hurry up !

Rindou - shit !

Y/N - 💡.... Haru !!!

Trío - ?!