Chapter 50 : Kazutora Hanemiya

🎵‼️👍☝️**

Y/N POV

time past, and it was already the end of the day... I haven't left Takemichi's side all day, except for the bathroom that's private.

but now I guess Father probably forgot about his plan

Y/N - sighs in relief**

***

Takemichi and I were in class 2-3 talking about Gangs...I was trying not to listen but of course my hearing has to interfere...I was listening to everything Takemichi's friends were saying...

Yamagishi - alright you get it ?

Takemichi - so who's the commander then ?

Yamagishi-  *sighs in defeat* okay ! pay attention because this will be on the next test ! *smacks board*

everyone laughs, but as for me, well im just silently looking out the window with my arms crossed.

Im getting this awfully weird feeling though...

Akkun - *laughs* he's taking it seriously.

Makoto - slow ass.

Takuya - go on..

Yamagishi - *clears throat* right, so ! there's no commander as I was saying, the second in command is Hanma Shuji, the one leading Moebius on the day of the festival-

Takemichi - basically Hanma is second in command ?

Hanma...

Trío - YES !

Takemichi - ahhh ! and do they have anyone who might be stronger ? 

Yamagishi - hmmm actually yeah, Valhalla's number-

        - huh ? have classes ended ??

Makoto - huh ?! and who the hell are you ?!

      - hey hey, you might want to show some respect, I'm actually your senior here. *smiles*

Makoto - really ?! well I haven't seen you before-

Yamagishi- woah hey Makoto lay back ! stop !

Makoto - what's wrong Yamagishi ?!

Yamagishi - hey hey ! stop he-Takemitchy is him !

Takemichi - huh ?

Yamagishi- Kazutora Hanemiya ! Valhalla's numbers two !!

Kazutora Hanemiya -

I turned around to face a black and yellow haired guy

I turned around to face a black and yellow haired guy...his scent is what I despited from him. he kept giving us that fake smile of his. and I couldn't stand it.

but he quickly runs up to Takemichi....and....wraps his arms around him while laughing ?

but that wasn't the only thing he did, he said he was going to take Takemichi to Valhalas base

I was extremely confused but I can't let this banana haired guy take him like that, and from what I heard the guy with the glasses said Hanma is second in command with that gang...

this is where I really can't leave Takemichi on his own.

Y/N - I'm going too.

Hanemiya - huh ?

Takemichi - y-y/n no stay with my friends, or go home I'll see you tomorrow alright ?

Y/N - *shakes head*

Hanemiya - hmm, is alright she can come. *smiles*

....

....

we were all making our way to there hideout.

is he really going to ambush us into a trap and kill Takemichi infront of me ?

no I shouldn't be focusing so far into it, I should just focus on whats going on right now and be ready for anything.

Takemichi - uhm so....Hanemiya-

Hanemiya- just call me Kazutora *smiles*

Takemichi - okay uhm-

I grabbed Takemichi's hand, he was trembling from fear I can tell because of his scent. so I grabbed him to try and comfort him although I'm bad at it myself.

Takemichi - y/n you alright ?? you can leave if you want I'll be fine.

Y/N - *shakes head*

Kazutora - and who are you ?

Y/N - none of your business.

Kazutora - *smiles*

Takemichi - so Kazutora how come you said you were our senior back there but I never seen you before.

Kazutora - simple, because I was in juvie for some time...I wasn't here for my full 2 years of high school, I didn't complete my first year either. I only did half way to it.

Takemichi - *gulps silently* and why were you-

Kazutora - because of him.

Y/N and Takemichi - ???

Valhalas base

Kazutora- we're here, let's go