Chapter 67 : guilty

👎🎵‼️❌^^

Y/N POV

While me and Hanma start to clash, it was said that Mikey began to fight Kazutora for some reason...and that's when I looked up to see why. Kazutora had the second chance to stab Baji.

Y/N - Baji !

Hanma - we're not done sweetheart.

Y/N - get out of my way !

Hanma - your going to see how each of them, one by one to be exact, will die...simply.. because of you.

Y/N - wha-

Hanma grabs me by my hair and strongly pulls me towards him, turns me to my back to his chest while he slowly grabs me tightly, then he proceeds to put his chin on my shoulder

Y/N - grunts* let me go-

Hanma - is simple really, all this time it was really about putting Toman under your Father's command and eventually going up against other clans while we get more people....and then getting you to be mine    *chuckles*

Y/N - keep dreaming. that's never gonna happen !

Hanma - really now ? hm..then tell me, why is Baji Kaisuke on the floor bleeding out ?

Y/N - *grunts * just let me go !

Hanma - oh wait...I almost forgot, your injured too, aren't you ?

Hanma slids his hand under my shirt to dig his fingers in my cut-

Y/N - *screams*

i quickly unhooked his arms around me by giving him a head shot from behind me.

Hanma - *grunts, and licks fingers* tasty

Y/N - panting*

I started to take the sweater off and

Hanma - and what ? you don't got the balls to shoot.

I had the gun already pointed towards him since I lost the knife. he begins to walk towards me and stops in front of the gun with his forehead on the muzzle..

Hanma - *chuckles* do you know I'll be willing to sacrifice my own self for you ? I'll ride and die for you...

Y/N - what ?

Hanma - because...I love you.

Y/N - your just selfish, a slave...a puppet ! a-

Hanma - and ? I already told you I'll give my self up for anyone who seems worthy...for example you, or should I keep you listed as one of my servants for the future. *grins*

Y/N - disgusting, you hate everyone else except for yourself !

Hanma - so ? shouldn't it be like that ? don't you like yourself ?

Y/N -