Chapter 42 : never talk back

Authors not note - don't play the song yet !!!!

2010•
Y/N POV

is been weeks since I killed Hanagaki and Tachibana...Father wasn't pleased with my time management, so I got hit for it but Mother came to comfort me like always. because of me she always gets hurt by him too...

Mother - sweetie is alright, don't blame yourself. *weakly smiles*

Y/N - is-is my fault *sniffs*....

Mother -listen we both know that you shouldn't be crying...especially when Levi could probably be outside... take a nap, rest for a bit before you leave again....

Y/N -....

she pulled me to her lap and started caressing my hair, my eyesight began to slowly fade shut....eventually drifting off to sleep...

Mother - I love you....

door opens•

Mothers POV

Levi - don't you think your babying her too much ? she's an elite assassin not a kid, get your shit together and leave her alone, the only reason I have you here is too keep her in check.

Mother - I-I'm sorry...it won't happen again...please...let her have this time to take a day off-

Levi - she doesn't need a goddamn break ! she needs to do her job, part of the Ackerman clan she must do as i say ! unless you want me to send you away again.

Mother - n-no ! please I beg of you ! don't !

Levi - tch, useless brats.

Mother - ....

Levi - this better be the last time I see you touching her like that.

leaves and locks door•
Play the song 🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

Mother - it will be okay sweetie....*sighs*
I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had, you're all I had
At night, when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?
Oh-oh
Good night my love....

•kiss•

a week later

a week past again, I've been seeing my mother less these days, I've been feeling so down...depressed is what's is called...I felt like giving up on life if I didn't see my Mother by me...

Father - get your shit together y/n. now go Hanma has your papers ready.

Y/N - ...

I was walking away from him when I decided to speak up for once... but it didn't end well...

Y/N - where's Mo-

A knife rapidly flew by my cheek hitting the door behind me, blood started dripping down my cheek.... I began to tremble so much my knees gave up on me.

thud*

Father - I don't want a single word coming out of your mouth got that ?! get out !

I quickly got up and went to the door, I knew if I stayed there any longer in there he could've killed me without a second thought...

Y/N - *panting*

***

I accidentally bumped into someone while running away from my Fathers office. and it was my Spouse....

Hanma - babe I was expecting you earlier, what's wrong ? daddy issues again *grins* don't worry I can make you feel a different pain.

Y/N - get away from me. I-I need to go.

Hanma - but you don't even have the papers for it. come on a little session wouldn't hurt... unless you want me to go with the hard way... *grins*

Y/N - n-no !

I knew what he meant with the hard way, he always tries to drug me and take advantage of me since I'm not myself, he's already done it so many times ever since I was forcefully engaged with him.... I was always in pain, bruised all over my body from both my Father (<-not sexually) and Hanma, Kisaki too.... I was weak and vulnerable when it came to them three....

Y/N - ple-please I have to go....

Hanma - I hate seeing you cry, *frustrating sighs* get the fuck out, the papers are in my desk.

I quickly walked away from him too, I didn't want to see any of them, I just wanted my mother...

2005•
Takemichi POV

I've been going to y/n house ever since the incident with the gangsters who jumped us. she wasn't herself since then, I knew she probably feels guilty about it.

Y/N's house•
Doorbell rings•

I found out where she lives now, is a really nice house

Door opens•

Takemichi - feeling any better ? here I brought snacks.

Y/N - nobs* thank you...

***

Y/N - is Mikey and the rest alright ?

Takemichi - yup ! there back leading there gang, why ? wanna see them ?

Y/N - no I was just wondering...

Takemichi - uhm so I see you haven't come to school in the past few months.... are you going to go back ?

Y/N - probably not..

Takemichi - well if you ever change your mind don't hesitate to come to me. *smiles*

Y/N - *nobs head*