Chapter 75 : a new commander ?

Takemichi POV

Chifuyu - we're up against the Black Dragons tomorrow, our secret plans pretty much decided. whatever you went through today take that anger and vent it all out tomorrow !

Chifuyu's right, I should focus on defeating the Black Dragons first, afterwards if we win I'll make them talk, I'll find y/n and save her, after all that happens...if I step up and be a man..I'll talk to Hina and apologize.

Takemichi - right !

just wait you two ! I'll make sure you and everyone else I care for have a happy and
safe future !

.....

Y/N POV

still in the room chained up, Koko nor Inupi came by, I've been starving...

that Koko bastard probably forgot about my food.

Y/N - sighs*

if I'm not able to eat then how the hell can I regain my strength back, damnit.

Mikey POV

Mikey - Ken-chin could we maybe visit
n/n ? 

Ken-chin - *sighs* I don't see why not.

Hospital•

Nurse - hello, please state your name and the name of the patient.

Mikey - I'm Mikey, and the patient I'm here to see is y/n Ackerman.

Nurse - hm, seems like she isn't popping up on the computer, wait there's another way.

Mikey - ???

Nurse - yeah she's not in this hospital anymore, someone came by, payed off all of her days here and left.

Mikey - what !? no, there must be a mistake ! you better check-

Ken-chin - Mikey calm the fuck down, move, *clears throat* sorry ma'am but did you spell the name right ?

Nurse - ah- uh- ye-yeah I did. Is Y-N and last name is A-C-K-E-R-M-A-N.

Mikey and Ken-chin - *eyes widen*....

wait...if she isn't here anymore, could it be possible her father came after her ?!

Ken-chin -..is there a name of who payed everything ? 

Nurse - unfortunately they didn't want to leave that behind, so no there isn't one..they paid with cash so tracking there credit card won't help.

Ken-chin - thank you. *bows* Mikey cmon.

Ken-chin pulls me out of the hospital, but  I was still not accepting the fact that y/n isn't in there anymore.

they must be hiding her !

Mikey - they have her.

Ken-chin - what ?

Mikey - they're probably hiding her from us ! 

Ken-chin - are you dumb or you just wanna act like one ? the nurse clearly said she isn't, someone payed off her bill and took her away.

Mikey - but she wouldn't have gone with anyone ! wait- what ...what if she's still unconscious ?!

Ken-chin - that could probably mean why she hasn't come back either...your probably right.

Mikey - this is bad then..she's literally right onto the hands of the enemy without her knowing it ! we have to do something !

Draken - we have no clue where to start, we don't even have a lead !

Mikey - we do, Takemichi.

Draken - ?

dials Takemitchy's number•

Takemichi POV

cellphone rings•

Takemichi - yelps* Ch-Chifuyu!!

Chifuyu- huh ?

Takemichi - is Mikey !!

Chifuyu - ...well answer it you dumbass !!

Takemichi - gulps*

here goes nothing...

Takemichi - Mikey ! hey ! everything alright-

Mikey - where's y/n ?

Draken - so much for keeping a low profile, *sighs* move I'll handle this. *clears throat* Takemitchy, me and Mikey went to the hospital to see y/n, but they told us she wasn't there anymore, could you by any chance know something ??

shit, shit shit shit ! i totally forgot about Mikey ! damnit !

Takemichi - uh- i..y/n ? uh no...wh-what do you mean she isn't there anymore ?

that's right, for the sake of everyone I'll distance the people I care for, I'll act dumb, I'll bring y/n back on my own.

Draken - hm, alright, me and Mikey will try to see what we can do, let us know if you find anything.

Takemichi - I will ! don't worry !

hangs up•

Takemichi - Chifuyu, we can't loose, we have to fight for y/n, Hakkai and Yuzuha !

Chifuyu - right !

Y/N POV

Knocking•

Y/N -....

Inupi - my bad for not dropping in earlier, I was pretty busy.

Y/N - ....

Inupi - you must be starving...here I brought bento boxes.

Y/N -....

he carefully puts the bento boxes by my bed, he then proceeds to take the chains off my wrist-

Y/N - boo.

Inupi - gasps*

he quickly took a knife out and had it on my neck.

Y/N - kidding *lightly chuckles*

Inupi - hey don't ever do that again.

Y/N - feisty, hm I think it'll only take me 2 seconds to take it away from you and break your arm. you wanna test that theory ?

Inupi - ....

He puts the knife away.

Inupi - *sighs* here, eat up.

some time later•

Y/N - will I get my questions answered today ?

Inupi - will you cooperate?

he begins to chain me up again.

Y/N - I will if i don't get to be chained up. *fake smiles*

Inupi - ...fine..

Y/N - now, why am I here ? 

Inupi - your part of the Ackerman clan right ?

Y/N - *shakes head* ....

Inupi - *sighs* your here because your strong, you may not look like it but your charisma is strong too..I want to follow you till the end so please, if this plan works will you be willing to take over the Black Dragons as Commander ? *lightly bows*

Y/N - what ?

Authors note - uh-oh 👀.....