Chapter 119 : Itsuki

🎵👍^^

Y/N POV

Y/N - eyes widen*

Itsuki - my Father is Levi yes...never knew my Mother because she was a prostitute.

Y/N - then why were you-

Itsuki - damnit ! because I didn't have a choice, Levi was only using me, I wasn't enough to meet his expectations, so he put me to the side and used me as a puppet to play the role as your temporary older brother. see I don't even have a royal blooded Ackerman tattoo. we're not related, the only thing that keeps us connected is coming from the same clan, nothing more. now leave.

Y/N - ....

Itsuki - I don't want to have to kick you out

Y/N - Itsuki please...

Itsuki - * sighs* what ?

Y/N - is that why your hiding ? from him ?

Itsuki - that's none of your business.

Y/N - you have nothing to fear then ! Itsuki, Levi's dead !

Itsuki - *eyes widen*...

Y/N - I killed him...he's been dead for-

Thud*

Y/N - grunts*-

Itsuki - what did you gain from it ?!

Y/N - ...freedom...i gained our freedom..Itsuki don't you get it ? we're finally free, free to be who we really want.

Itsuki - ...

Y/N - cmon, let's go-

smack*

Y/N - eyes widen*

Itsuki - we're not related, now leave me alone.

....

Y/N -

Y/N - and what if we're not related ?! I don't care if we're blood related or not !

Itsuki - y/n just shut up.

Y/N -...you never felt any sympathy for me ??! not even a little back then ?! you knew what I was going to go through when I was born...why didn't you do anything ?!

Itsuki - I told you, I was being ordered, Levi never saw me as his son, just a weak fool with no strength. don't you get it ? you were already a master piece, you came from the royal blooded upper ups. and to top it off from the Hatake clan too.

Y/N - ??

Itsuki - Levi put me on babysitting duty, but each passing day I began to grow hatred, so much hatred towards you

Y/N - that means...you didn't care if you were being used ?

Itsuki - heck ! i would've left to space if I was ordered by him ! i just wanted him to finally acknowledge me ! I tried everything I could but you were always better than me ! and I was older ! you were younger and a women too !

Y/N - I'm sorry...

Itsuki - yeah you should be, I always wished you were never born.

Y/N - ...

Itsuki - just leave me alone, I don't want nothing to do with you-

Y/N - I didn't mean to be born.

Itsuki -

Y/N - I wish I could restart everything

Y/N - I wish I could restart everything...reborn in a new life, with new beginnings...but Itsuki we're here now...and no matter how far away you and I are I'll always follow you..because, you'll always be my big brother, even if you were faking it. *teary eyes begin to show* but please...*sniffs* don't kill your self.

Itsuki - *eyes widen*

Y/N - because...I can smell it...the desire you have to kill your self now. you have a reason to live, you just have to find it. I'm not your enemy...nor was Levi, you're your own enemy Itsuki, you have to fight it, and find your core to this life.

I got my kin of smell back, and is stronger than before...

....

Itsuki - ... *sighs* I'll come back. make sure Aya gives you anything you want.

leaves•

Y/N - itsuki.... *sniffs*

Some time later•

Aya - miss would you like some tea.

Y/N - *shakes head*

Aya - uhm anything to eat ? *nervously laughs*

Y/N - *shakes head*

Aya - uh-uhm uhhh...

Y/N - could you please just leave me alone.

Aya - *nobs*

Y/N - Aya ...

Aya - y-yes ?!

Y/N - would you let me know if Itsuki is back ?

Aya - yes, I will. *bows*

Closes door•

I laid on the bed and my mind wondered off to Mom and Maki, they're probably going nuts, probably also stressing the hell out right now while I'm tucked in bed somewhat relaxed.

but..

I'll come home, with Itsuki.

Good night you guys....

Falls asleep•