Chapter 14 : fight

🎵‼️👍^^

Takemichi POV

some biker gang members started coming towards us, I began mentally praying

I just got out of the hospital and it hasn't even been an hour !!

Takemichi -

I looked over my right shoulder to get a view of y/n, but she wasn't scared at all

I looked over my right shoulder to get a view of y/n, but she wasn't scared at all... she was ready for anything... this girl really is a bad ass.

Takemichi - stay behind me y/n

Thug 1- aw you going to protect her ? by the looks of it your the scared one here pipsqueak !

Takemichi - please we promise not come back around here anymore.... j-just let us g-

i couldn't finish my sentence... I got knocked down to the floor, I think his punch is worst than pahs and osainis... I began to seriously panic...

Takemichi - *panting* y-y/n get out of here...

A few members got a hold of me, the other half began making there way to
y/n, again she still didn't show any sign of panic.

Thug 2 - no I think we'll take her, she's fine as-

the whole atmosphere changed, everyone had there mouths and eyes wide open,
y/n landed a kick on the guys head !

Thug 3 - you sick bitch, your dead !

Thug 4 - beat her up !

Thug 5 - kill her !

Takemichi - Y/N !!!

Thug 1 - na-uh your the guest of honor, your going to sit here and watch as my comrades kill your little girlfriend

Thug 1 - na-uh your the guest of honor, your going to sit here and watch as my comrades kill your little girlfriend. *grins*

Takemichi - eyes widen*

she kept getting jumped in every corner of hers, she handled it so smoothly though, I started thinking that this girl is probably an equal to mikey... or maybe even more than equal... she took every single one of the guys out in 6 minutes... she had minor scratches but she was still standing.

Thug 1- what the - who the hell are you ?! *nervously chuckles* your going to pay.... bitch. the ones who can still stand get out of here.

the wannabe toughs guys started running away from us, I finally got freed from the guys grip...

Takemichi- are you alright ?!

Y/N - *nods head*

...

...

we made our way to a nearby convenience store to get a first aid kit, since y/n had a few scratches and I got punched.

Y/N - they fought like cats.

EPP ! did she really speak first ?!

Takemichi - uhm ye-yeah, they did leave some scratches on your face.

is she getting comfortable ?

Takemichi - *smiles*

Y/N - your smiling because I got scratched ?

Takemichi - huh ?! no ! of course not ! I was just uhm uh-

Y/N - pass me the white bandage.

Takemichi - uh- yeah, uhm here.

I wonder why she needs that, she isn't bleeding too much anywhere...

she started pulling the white bandages and began wrapping it over her right wrist.

i didn't even notice it came off !!

I should of payed more attention.

Takemichi - uhm why do you always cover your wrist ?

Y/N - ....

Takemichi - uh-uhm never mind you don-

Y/N - I have a scar.... it just makes me feel more comfortable if I have something covering it.

Takemichi - oh ! of course yeah that's understandable !

hours past and she's gotten a little talkative, still a long way to go but I'll be patient.

....

....

Takemichi - so are you going back to school ? 

Y/N - yeah.

Takemichi - alright see you Monday ! 

Y/N - *waves*

and with that I made my way to my house, it felt like I've never been home in years. I was exhausted... but my day with y/n wasn't so bad it was awkward yeah but it ended up being alright.

we got to see the sunset without snacks. but in the end everything payed off, for me at least. because we became friends.

...

...

now with that being said I can't just lay around doing nothing yet I still have to think what I can do before august 3rd.

as I was informed...Mikey and Draken aren't on the same side right now...I have to do something about it tomorrow.

Takemichi -