Chapter 29 : Kyomasa pt.2

🎵‼️👍^^

Y/N POV

That pipsqueak gave the signal to attack and Draken who's head is bleeding out decided to join, i on the other hand can't even be of any use...

Takemichi - Y/N ! hey stay with me okay ? I need you to get to safety, you heard what that Hanma guy said... your a target... try not to get caught, get away from here ! take Emma and if you can find Hina please get them away from here...

Y/N -....

I looked behind me and everyone was hitting and punching one another.

Takemichi's thoughts- damnit I can't keep wasting time I still have to get to Draken...

Takemichi - listen ! *grabs my shoulders tightly* I don't want to see you getting hurt ! *begins to tear up* because I already lost people I cared for... and ! I just can't loose you again !!!

Y/N - again ?...

Takemichi - get away from here ! that's all I'm asking you to do ! I'll be on the look out for Draken alright ??

he lets go of my shoulders and leaves me behind...

again ?

Y/N - ??

what ???

Y/N - *scoffs* it doesn't matter...I'll get to Draken first.

...

...

After some time of dodging and swinging I finally saw Draken on the verge of collapsing, so I immediately ran to him and somewhat caught him, he's heavy but not to heavy for me atleast...

Draken - y/n I thought I told-

Y/N - just be quiet.. your in no shape to fight and you know that..

Draken and me began having a mini argument..

Draken - your gonna get hurt-

Y/N - Draken ! your the one who's hurt- *eyes slightly widen*

this scent...

Y/N -