Chapter 78 : acceptance .

🎵‼️👍^^

Y/N POV
3 days later•

everything's been falling into my hands. everything's been going how I predicted from the beginning. Inupi and Koko been by my side since then too, closer than ever.

Y/N - I hope I'm doing what I think is right, Kakashi.

Cemetery•

I finally came to visit Kakashi, it was hard but I won't run away from my problems anymore, this time I'll step up and fight.

Koko - ready ?

Inupi - don't interrupt her.

Y/N - ....(🙏 still praying)

Inupi POV

I never knew boss had someone close by her, it was probably hard accepting they're absences.. forever.

40 minutes later•

Y/N - Inupi, you think I'll be able to rise to the top, knowing what I did is for the sake of the people I care ?

Inupi - ??... *lightly sighs* whatever your thinking about, I'll follow you no matter what it is. *bows* you know my loyalty, trust, and everything I can give you is yours.

Y/N - lightly chuckles* I already told you, I won't be needing all that from you.

Inupi - why not ?

Y/N - your approval is all that's needed to me.

Inupi - *eyes widen*

boss...is a total badass.

Inupi - boss please...don't die.

Y/N -....I won't *lightly smiles*

I know she's lying...but why ?

Inupi - I'll ride and die for you boss !

Y/N - hey don't say nonsense in front of him. *points next to her*

Inupi - what ?

Koko - ??!

Y/N - Kakashi sensei, he's looking at you and hearing everything your saying, he's standing right next to me.

Is she already loosing it ?

boss...

Koko - *eyes widen*

Inupi - ah- uhm yes I'm sorry ! *bows*

Y/N - ....Kakashi, I pardon his behavior, I'll come back to talk to you soon. farewell.

Inupi and Koko - .... *confused and uncomfy* (poor them 😭)

Y/N - we can leave now. *lightly smiles*

Inupi - *nobs*

I'll make sure she doesn't get worse, I'll definitely look out for her no matter what.

Y/N POV

Inupi - want to stop somewhere else ?

Y/N - actually yeah.

Kakashi's house.

Inupi - why here ?

Y/N - I had a vision before, and it led me here, I just want to make sure the vision I saw wasn't fake.

Inupi - nobs*

wall with 3 swords, a wall with 3 swords...hmm whe-wait...his closet !

I quickly ran away from both Inupi and Koko, and headed over to Kakashi's room to his closet. and there it was, the wall with 3 swords drawn on it.