Chapter 44 : who ?

‼️👍🎵^^

Mikey POV

Mikey - *clears throat* I see your fine...

Y/N - *nobs head*

Mikey - uhm I'm here-

Takemitchy- Mikey ! hey ! what brings you here ? you sounded troubled on the phone is everything alright ??

Mikey - Takemitchy can-can I have a word with you ?

Takemitchy - well you know we won't have to much privacy.. *sweat drops* cause you know her hearing is-

Mikey - oh-

Y/N - please come in.

Mikey - yeah thanks...

...

...

Mikey - I'll tell you later Takemitchy, right now I just wanted to come by and check up on you *smiles*

Y/N - *nobs head*

Takemitchy - let's all head to the Kitchen then ! *smiles*

we headed to her kitchen, I was admiring how everything in her house was set up, it was so comforting, for sure a good place to stay and sleep for days.

but still I can't really keep her waiting...this was Kakashis last time in the world and he wanted me to deliver these envelopes to her and I must complete his last request...

time past•

Mikey - so what's your favorite genre in books ? you have a lot of books laid around...

Y/N - novel, historical fiction, biography, and mythology list goes on I guess..

Mikey -

Takemitchy - wow

Takemitchy - wow...

Few hours went by y/n was getting comfortable with me, and I was glad... but still I knew I couldn't keep the pain inside me for this long...or should I maybe wait ?

Y/N - is getting late...and you guys should be heading home...

Takemitchy - oh yeah your right.

Mikey - hm ? don't worry I'll drop Takemitchy off so you don't have to worry. *smiles*

Y/N - *nobs head*

Me and Takemitchy said our goodbyes and made our way out the house.

Y/N's thoughts - there's no mistaken it....that was his scent....

Kakashi's......