Chapter 34 : Kakashi Sensei

👍^^

Mikey POV

I was on my way to the exit until.

        - yo Mikey.

Mikey - huh ?

i faced a guy with silver/white hair...he has a mask covering almost his whole face..he also had a scar on his left eye. he looked rather suspicious.

Mikey - how do you know my name ?

        - well I know a lot about you and your friends, but nonetheless I'm not here to fight you or anything *chuckles* I'm just here because I wanted to have a one on one conversation.

Mikey - look I'm really not in the mood-

         - will you be willing to sacrifice everything for y/n ?

Mikey - wha-what did you say ?

     - simple question, I know your not deaf so will you or not ?

Mikey - ...who are you anyway ? huh ? are you some kind of creeper th-

         - says the one who stalks my dearest apprentice everyday ?

Mikey - uh- *groans* ok what the hell do you want old man ?

     - like i said I just wanted to conversate with you.

Mikey - your really testing my patience, I have somewhere to be.

        - like ? hmm let me guess your going to play street fighters with your friends huh ? sounds fun don-

I was getting ready to land a kick until he gradually grabbed my ankle and then my arm, he lifted me up and then threw me face down while he gripped my arms, he then got on top of me with his leg on my legs.. he was putting his whole weight on me at this point

Mikey - *grunts* what the hell old man ! do-

      - just hear me out, do you think she deserves to be hidden from the real world or should she be dead ? I ask myself that everyday, day and night...seems to me that I personally wish she could've stayed younger so she wouldn't know how much of a burden she's going to go through when she finds out the truth...it was already a curse when she was born... so tell me Mikey... do wish the best for her or not ? are you willing to sacrifice your self for her ?

Mikey - w-why are you telling me all this ?.... what's this got to do with me ?

     - because, you seem awfully attached to her...or am I wrong ?

Mikey - I don't know....she doesn't seem to like me-

     - *sighs* she's like that kid, she never grew up with too many people around her...she was shut out from the world....she didn't grow up to be loved or cared for....that's why...I'm here to see for myself if you can protect her from anything... I'll be willing to hand you over everything about her if you cooperate with me.

Mikey - is this 'burden' you talking about that bad ?

      - yeah...

Mikey - alright...I'll be willing to listen..but uhm if you don't mind, can you get off me ? I can barely breath you know.

     - oh my bad *chuckles*

Mikey - so-

      - we can go back to my place...I'm sure she won't come by my place for a while until she fully recovers.