Chapter 35 : back to 2010

👍^^

Mikey POV
Next day~

Mikey - *yawns*

Kakashi - yo.

Mikey - *grunts* what time is it ? 

Kakashi - 11:40 am.

Mikey - *sighs* I really have to get going...I've been here for 4 days... and my friends are probably worried since you took away my phone...

Kakashi - well...it was for safety reasons-

Mikey - is alright I get it.

Kakashi - listen..whatever you read here please make sure they don't-

Mikey - I know that much, don't worry. I promise I won't.

Kakashi - *lightly smiles* so what are you willing to do then ?

Mikey - I'll protect her.

Kakashi - *nobs head*

and with that I left the house and was on my way home, I knew I'll probably get scolded by Emma

Takemichi POV
2010•

I decided to go back to Naoto again, I completed my mission on saving Draken on august 3rd..even though I almost lost
y/n.

is already august 7th...I knew I should of came back to 2010 when I accidentally grabbed his hand before august 3rd but
y/n came to my mind and I wanted to see her back then..

but at least now Toman shouldn't be evil, Hina will be alive...y/n will probably never be part of Toman and Mikey will have Draken...yeah I for sure fixed everything now.

Takemichi - hey Nao- huh ? what's all these papers around the room for ?!

Naoto - oh so your finally back ? that's good I need your help.

Takemichi - really ? when don't you ever need my help ?..don't I deserve a break or something ? I just came back from a mission impossible and-

Naoto - is about y/n...

Takemichi - wait ...what ?

Naoto - the day you left back to 2005...I kept looking through the documents and I found more...I began sticking papers to the walls connecting each evidence to different ones to try and solve this issue...but every time I kept reading more into it the more I kept getting !...the most difficult part of this was coding out the language of the Ackermans... as you can see it took me almost two weeks...the time you was doing your part in the past I was doing mine here...analyzing the millions of knots of her clan and untying them one by one.

Takemichi - *begins to tear up* thank you Naoto... *sniffs* I want to be able to save her too..

Naoto - and we will, don't you worry

Takemichi - right *sniffs* but hey ! i should of fixed everything right ? with Draken not dying, this means Toman changed right ?

Naoto - ...not exactly...

Takemichi - what do you mean ? w-what about Hina ? Akkun ?

Naoto - th-they're still dead...

Takemichi - are you saying that even with Draken alive now; Toman hasn't changed ?!

Naoto - Takemichi listen... you managed to change two things..

Takemichi - what are they ?

Naoto - 1.) you saved Draken yes, but he's in a Detention Center, and on death row....now 2.) with Draken alive..even though he's behind bars..Sano is alive too..

Takemichi - *eyes widen* re-really ?! where is he ?! is he part of Toman too ?!

Naoto - n-no...he's missing too... he's a most wanted delinquent as of right now...but there's no clue about his whereabouts...

Takemichi - and y/n ?

Naoto - from what I read she's still an upper echelon...

Takemichi - so she's alive again....damnit ...I thought saving Draken would of changed everything ! 

Naoto - don't doubt yourself yet...we can still save them...we just need to try harder...

Takemichi - yeah ...your making it sound easy...but is not !

Naoto - *sighs*... I know I'm sorry...

Takemichi - *cries to himself*