Chapter 36 : new mission

🎵👍^^

2010
Y/N POV

...I was staring at the sunset from the tall building..I was feeling comfort until

Kisaki - I see so is this like your comfo-

Y/N - what do you want.

Kisaki - *sighs* your ordered to kill some people..and after that attend a heavy meeting, your father will be expecting you so don't be late.

Y/N - ...

I didn't bother to say anything else so I just headed to Hanma's office to get the papers of the people I have to kill

....

....

Hanma - darling your here !

Y/N - *bows*

just keep it cool y/n...your only doing this for mom...

Hanma - Kisaki filled you in right ?

Y/N - *nobs*

Hanma - good, here.

I was about to take the papers when Hanma got up from his chair and grabbed my wrist.

Y/N - ???

Hanma - how about a kiss goodbye ? *grins* you haven't been yourself, what's wrong babe ?

Y/N - tired...

Hanma stood up and got infront of me. he began lifting his hands upwards...but whenever he does that he always has to touch my body first...he then proceeds to grab my face...

Hanma - be safe... *kisses me*

I never kiss back...I mean is not like he cares...as long as his lips connect to mine he'll be satisfied...

Hanma - now go.

...

...

...

...

...

when I got to my destination of where the target was going to be at I began getting myself situated, I hid and took out my sniper rifle, I gently lower myself to get on a good angle. when I'm satisfied I'll make sure to put enough bullets to finish of my target. but I simply only need one for each person...

...

...

says here that the target would be coming out of this building in exactly 20 minutes...

20 minutes later•

Y/N - there coming out.

i started getting ready, hand on the trigger while the other adjusted the rifle, got my face closer to the eyelid and closed my left eye so my right eye can look at the person closely.