Chapter 55 : pain

‼️🎵👍^^

No one POV

y/n was making her way to the hospital to meet up with an old friend, although she was still distracted with the thought of what happened in her house with Mikey she wasn't very well aware of her surroundings.

Anonymous person - looks like she's going somewhere again, Boss.

Boss - keep following her, make sure not to get caught brat.

Anonymous person - right.

the call ended, and the person behind the young girl occupied with her own little world was almost half way to her destination seems like she still hasn't noticed the hooded person behind her staring at her.

Y/N - would he actually listen to me...what if he's busy ? no I shouldn't
bother him.

She stops walking and starts to mentally talk to herself.

Y/N's thoughts - but he told me to visit him whenever I was either in trouble or just bored. but his job is way more important than my dumb Ackerman issues.

Anonymous person's thoughts - shit ! did she notice me already ?!

Y/N - no I'm going !

Anonymous persons's thought - what the hell ? You crazy physco ♡︎ *grins*

Y/N POV
Hospital•

Front desk nurse- state your name and the name of the patient.

Y/N -....

Front desk nurse - miss ? your name and-

     - y/n ?

I turned around to whoever called my name, and realized it was Hatori.

Y/N - Hatori !

I ran up to him and hugged him, I wasnt expecting that kind of behavior from my self, i dont think Hatori was too. nonetheless he eventually hugged me back.

Hatori - uh- y/n what are you doing here ?

Nurse thoughts - is that Doctor Hatoris relative or is he really having a secret relationship with a minor ?!

Hatori - Tohru, is not what you think, she was one of my patient's before.

Tohru - ah ! of course ! sorry for jumping to conclusions Doctor Hatori ! *bows*

Hatori - is alright. y/n, lets talk in my office.

Y/N - nobs head*

Hatori begins to walk away when i let go off him.

he doesnt have his usual gentle smile on his face

but i payed no mind to it, i thought being a doctor is tiring

...

...

...

Hatoris office•

Hatori - give me a good reason why your here.

Y/N - i wanted someone to talk-

Hatori - i can't have you near my hosptial anymore

Y/N - wh-what ?

Hatori - like i said, you arent allowed to enter this bulding anymore, not unless your injured, other than that i rather not see you ever again