Chapter 11 : endless love

❌🎵👎^^^

Takemichi POV

Takemichi - woah where am I ?
M-Mikey ?

Mikey - Takemitchy did you hear anything I said ?

Takemichi - *nervously laughs* uh- no...

Mikey- I was saying that I want you to bring that girl I saw weeks ago.

Takemichi - who ?

Mikey - you know the one with H/C and
E/C with her right wrist bandaged up. the one I met that day when she protected you from Kyomasa.

Takemichi - w-what ?!

Draken - watch your tone Takemitchy.

Takemichi - sorry .... but mikey..you can't- I mean is just that-

Mikey - why can't I ? is she connected with you ? who is she ?

Takemichi -

CRAP !!!! I can't say she's the killer who killed him in the future ! damnit think takem-

Draken - yeah is she important to you ?

Takemichi - uh well yeah ...uh-sh-she uhm she's m-my mo-uh- sis-damn I meant uh- cousin ! SHES MY COUSIN ! well distant cousin uhm yeah-she uh-

Mikey - that'll be easy to find her then. make sure she attends our next Toman meeting. *smiles*

Mikey and Draken began walking away leaving me suffering alone from my mistake.

what am I going to do now ?! what will Naoto think ?! I'm screwed so screwed ! and to top it all of off I said she's my cousin !

Takemichi - *mutter* co-cousin ...*mutter* she's my- *mutter* ....

👍‼️🎵^^^

2010•

No one's POV

Kidnapper - you'll never get out of here bae.... *laughs maniacally"

Y/N - cold...

the kidnapper proceeded to laugh while walking up to the young women, holding a cigarette in his other hand consuming it.

he got a hold of her now fragile bloody face.

Kidnapper - I'm glad I get to spend time with you honey. so have you thought about my proposal yet ? honestly think about it, you'll be at the top in Toman with me and Kisaki. *grins* because if you don't ...

He started bringing the cigarette close to her revealed skin. eventually burning her arm.

Author's note- Pretend y/n is tied up with metal handcuffs and that its timeskip Hanma🧎‍♀️

Y/N - *screams*

Hanma - shhh don't scream baby, see ! now your wide awake to answer my question. *smiles*

Y/N - *panting* ....

Hanma - tch I see your still the same quiet girl, even after killing that pipsqueak of sano *rolls his eyes* just move on and be MINE !!

Hanma angrily pulls y/n by the collar of her clothing almost ripping it and making her face him.

Y/N - grunts***

Hanma - is not a hard question.. yes or no ?

Y/N - ....

2nd kidnapper - Hanma times up we got business to deal with.

Hanma - shut up Kisaki.

Kisaki - *annoyingly sighs*

Hanma - ugh alright. I'll come back later, bye sweetie.

He kisses y/n on her lips...she didn't bother moving away considering he still had his cigarette held close to her.

he eventually left her in a dark room with not too much light.

***

now how was it that a girl back then went and fell into kisaki's plan so smoothly ? she always thought about it, day and night, it broke her down to pieces.

she didn't know if life was even worth living it anymore, she knew she destroyed what she most held close and precious to her in her young days. and now there was no going back once she did what she did to her first lover, and closest friends.