Chapter 76 : Christmas

Y/N POV

Y/N - what made you think I'll accept ? because you got me out of the hospital ? payed my bill ? gave me a room ? for food ? no. I won't.

Inupi - ...*looks down*

*looks down*

***

it got quite, but this silence was killing me, 4 minutes have passed and nothing

Y/N - *sighs* can you... tell me more about the Black Dragons you find so compelling ?

Inupi - lightly smiles*

after some time of talking, Inupi looked... nice-looking... he was sincere, sweet, whole-hearted, earnest, and profound... never in my life have a met a guy like him.

Inupi - so since then I've been trying to find a fitting commander, just like the first gen was, I want to bring the old Black Dragons back.

Y/N -.... why not have the same old first one to be the commander again ?

Inupi - *looks down* because, the first's gen lost there commander years ago.

Y/N - I see, and why me ? a female leading a whole group of guys as commander ? i don't think I'll be respected as much.

Inupi - that's why I'll be by your side, to help you out, I'll stick with you through thick and thin

Y/N - sighs* I don't know.

Inupi - don't worry, I'll give you time to think. I'll leave you alone, I won't chain you up, I trust you. *lightly smiles*

He stood up and left me just like he said he would, without chaining me up this time.

but I was concerned though

Y/N -

is that how he is with others ?

he trust people way too fast...

inupi....