Cutthroat

...

Coffee warmed his hands as he walked to his car, with a hand on his pocket as he searched for his Porsche keys, and than finally he stepped inside his car turning the heater on.

Small puffs of air leave his nose, coffee makes it's way into his system and soon his barely opened green eyes are finally fully awake. He stirs on his seat trying to find comfort, but all still feels like standing on top of nails.

His whole body is aching, and it's started to become e constant state of pain that he has to resist. Something that won't go away with medical care or any other care...his joints feel rusted, and his mind is literally turning to mush...

For him it had been a very long two weeks. Long, agonising, pitiful to say the least. Having to spent his most vulnerable state alone. Tangled in a mess of sheets with no way out. Burning like hell over his skin. It all had felt like some itchy pimples you can't scratch, like a lump on the throat that you cannot pass with water, like standing at the edge of the sea but not having the power to jump into it, like dry sanded earth soil where rain has forgotten to pour into. He was alone...unable to change the way the things happened. Unable to help himself up, until it was over by itself.

He takes deep breaths, the nightmare was over...for now. But how long was this going to go like this? How long was the lie going to swim safely without drowning.

He was desperate.

With another sip of his coffee and his thoughts start to organise. He takes his tablet and started planing his day. Liam had sent him all the news of the two weeks. Incomes, outcomes, files, bills, taxes. Everything. Sadly on top of the list stood a black news. It was the first Liam gave him after his rut was over.

Mark Tomlinson had died of a tragical heart attack. His right hand, his mentor, his father figure and he didn't even make it to the funeral. People could say that he was cold, but towards his people he showed respect and kindness, apart from when he's working. When he's working he's merciless.

He sights. Having to replace his right hand would be difficult, Mark was something special to even think of replacing and that's when he saw it...the headline.

Tomlinson's enterprises continued by Louis Tomlinson, Mark Tomlinson's only son. Now leader of his reduced pack.

The who now? A new person? On his table? A unqualified and unidentified person? He knew Mark had a son, one that he loved very dearly, but he always held him away from this business. He can even bet he once heard he was out of state for study purposes...that he was searching for the full educational program or something.

"Great!"-He mumbled disappointingly.

If it wasn't for Mark's respect he'd not even consider letting him join.

26 years old. Graduated Oxford, Master's degree in business and management. Born in Doncaster, currently living in London. Unmarried/unmated. Solo child. Inherited everything.

Harry sighted again louder.-"Too young."

With one last sip he finished his coffee , cracking his back and his neck with a quick motion. He threw the tablet on the passengers seat and started the car.-"Let's pay him a dear visit."

...

Louis carefully dried his short hair, styling them on one side. The reflection of his fine looks on the mirror stunning even Zayn himself who was watching him get ready for the first meeting he had with the companies leader board.