Pillowtalk

...

Zayn searched...through hundreds of medical books and files that night. Consoling with his colleagues and asking all his college professors in the middle of the night...he even looked it up on google...that's how far he went with the searching.

But it seemed like the situation that was in his hands right now could not have a right answer to solve the mystery. He heavily sat on his desk, throwing his glasses on the bed next to it. Under the dim low lights his brown eyes searched for a place to focus. But the sight of Louis clinging into an alpha with his free will...well partly free will...could not get out of his mind.

Louis needed his help. His best friend needed his help, but he did not own the right means to do it. He had his many speculations, but nothing seemed to explain the problem between Harry and his best friend. The fact that Harry was having the same problem just made it even sketchier.

His phone ringed. It was just his alarm. Checking the time he had forgotten about how fast it had been moving. And the alarm that ringed was supposed to wake him up.

He sighted. Maybe he'd have to ask Niall later. He's an alpha after all. If Niall would just stop flirting with him. Although he knew it was just a best friend thing, coming from an alpha just made him feel appreciated. He smiled at the thought of his dumb alpha friend.

He walked to the window, lifting the blinds to let the morning sun inside his room. The low lights no longer needed. Looking outside, the people who worked early in the pack had all started to walk around like zombies in search of some coffee. And there was Niall, bumping into a metallic pole, hitting his head and falling into his bum.

Zayn's lips lifted upwards.-"There's my bestie..."-He mumbled, than facepalmed as Niall proceeded to kick the metallic pole, his alpha instincts and masculine urges ushering him to do it.

Zayn turned around and fell on his bed, rolling over the bedsheets and becoming a burrito.-"I'm surrounded by idiots..."-With that being his last words before slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

...

Harry woke up to a pillow being smashed onto his face. One moment he was peacefully dreaming of holding his unrecognisable mate into his arms and having the best dream ever and the other moment, an satan sent Louis was sending a, I must underline, very heavy pillow into his face, the once merely used for decorations, with heave threads on their surfaces, while shaking him awake.

Harry sat up annoyed, ready to fight whoever woke him up from such a wonderful dream. And when he noticed it was just Louis he pinched the bridge of his nose siting upright.-"What is the matter with you!?"-He asked almost yelling.

He had a problem going on under the sheets, hopefully not a big one, since he didn't get to finish his heated up dream...

Louis fully ready, wearing his suit, his hair styled neatly in a quiff, everything spotless, gave him a grin and stood straight in front of him, just a few feet away from the bed.-"Morning to you to."

"Fuck this morning! What do you want?"-Harry asked looking at the clock.-"It's fucking five in the morning, you're clearly the last face I want to see in this time of the day!"-he looked out and it was still mostly dark.-"...night."

Louis acted touched.-"You dare say that in my own house! Never expected that from you Styles."

Harry looked at him with very much hate.-"For the love of god..."-He mumbled rolling down on his sheets totally ignoring Louis presence.