Clues

...

Flying over the many clouds of the sky, as night got darker and darker and the honey pastel colours of the sunset washed away with the blackness. From above the clouds stars peaked proudly, unbothered to shine their true light without being outshone by city lights. Traveling across the mirroring sea of depth and volume.

Our two birds soundly rested on their seats, hands having found parts of skin somewhere between each other, trying to maintain contact with the other.

Louis had woken up shortly before landing, demanding to change his bandaids firstly.

Harry volunteered to help him.-"I'll go get the kit. Wait me at the bathroom."

"I'll wash the pomade off first."-Louis added brushing a finger through his little burns.

And all the bathrooms scene had turned from a thanking little kiss and a leaning touch, into a heaten up make out session and almost into a mile-high club experience, all having been stopped by their pilot that the plane would shortly land on Paris Beauvais Airport.

Lips swollen (among other things), neck scratched and marked with love bites, shirts almost ripped to pieces from the lustful tight grips and tugs, where their battle evidence.

A war which started off peacefully at first, but that Louis was now determined to win, and Harry liked a good competitor, but his main goal wasn't wining, it was Louis.

Louis breathed heavily shoving his hair backwards, sweat having damped them a bit making them sloppy.-"I'll get back at you for that one!"

"I'd like to see you try."-Harry said hovering over him, still pining him down on the bathrooms sink top counters.

Louis brushed his thigh between Harry's seductively.-"Try me!"

Harry shivered as Louis played him well underneath his trousers.-"Is than an invitation Tomlinson?"

"Ahaa, no touching Styles."-Louis whacked his hand when he tried to remove his thigh, which was causing a lot of trouble downtown at the moment of speaking.

A knock came from the door.-"You need to be seated and buckled up for the landing boss. We're getting ready to land in a few."-The flight attendant said softly and walked away.

Harry ripped himself off Louis, red in the face and neck from arousal and anger. Louis always wins the turning on game. It wasn't his fault Louis knew how to push his buttons on and off like a light switch.

Louis licked his lips and grinned widely.-"We need to be seated boss."-He imitated the flight attendant with his Yorkshire accent peaking in.

Harry unlocked the door and stormed out, steam leaving his head and ears. -"You're gonna pay for this."

Louis victoriously chuckled and followed him out shortly after, sitting opposite to Harry and buckling himself in.

...

Louis got his case out of the holder, and waited for Harry to do the same, helping the alpha in process as he did so.

It didn't occur much to Louis that coming back to Paris unannounced would cause any trouble...well until they where walking down the plane stairs to enter the pitch.

Once they set feet on the ground a group of four black Rovers circulated them and armed men got out in no time.

Harry pushed Louis behind him, reaching his gun faster than he has ever done in his life, holding it up towards the main guy who had a smug smile on his face.