Pray For The Devil

...

The drive back to the city was silent. A kind of silence that gave Louis and Harry a sense of comfort. And while Louis was sad having to leave Paris, Harry was drowning the voices in his head from asking numerous questions that he did not have the answers too.

Outside it was still day, the afternoon misty air had started to linger around the atmosphere. Louis finished his cigarette and threw the butt outside the window, rolling it up once he was done.

Harry sighted.-"You're slowly killing yourself with those..."-He said concerned.

Louis smirked but didn't disagree.-"You're right. But I only smoke one when I'm in dire need of letting out what is trying to grow inside."

"You've had too many since we started this case."

"It's stressful, this is my way of release."-Louis spoke softly. He knew Harry was right, but he couldn't help the urge.

"Next time when you have the same desire to smoke, I can help you out."-Harry replied looking at the road the whole time, left hand on the wheel, right hand on the stick.

Louis rolled on his seat, bringing his legs up.-"And how is that going to work?"

"You'll see."-Harry simply told him.

Louis grinned widely and nodded. Looking forward again. He brought his hands to his pockets again, looking for his pack of cigarettes.-"I'm having a burning desire now too!"

Harry looked down at him with a warning look.-"Louis!"-He hissed.

Louis chuckled.-"What was it that you where going to do."

"I'm driving for gods sake. Wait till we stop."-Harry said through glitching teeth.

Louis brought on up to his lips.-"Nah, Im already decided."

Harry suddenly hit the break and stopped on the side of the road. He took the seatbelt off and looked at Louis.

The latest, was smiling innocently trying to look clueless.

"You're not slowly killing yourself, not in my sight."-Harry said just as soft as before but with a stronger expression on his face.

Louis let out a yelp when Harry easily lifted him up from the seat and brought him to his lap, both of his legs now resting on Harry's sides. He didn't fight it off, instead he gave an approval chuckle.-"I'm starting to like the treatment already!"

Harry brushed a hair stand off Louis' face and brought it closer to his.-"I want you to be honest with me..."

"I will..."-Louis assured softly.

"What are you doing to me?"-Harry whispered.-"How have you managed to corrupt my mind like this Louis?"

The question was unexpected, and it made Louis feel stuff inside his stupid little tummy. He shifted on Harry's lap, making the alpha growl lowly and bring him closer to his body.

"See you keep doing it. Manipulating me. Stealing my thoughts from their right order! You Louis do stuff to me that I can't explain."-Harry whispered harshly inches away from his face. His hands travelled their way under his shirt, gripping on his his skin of his back softly but at the same time roughly, his hands gentle over the healed angel-like scars.