Phone Cabin

...

Waves of moist sand and sea collide over the tiny frail feet that dismayingly try to hide under the sand. The brittle hair waven like luscious feathers on the cold spring air. The air is crispy as it enters his lungs with diligence, through his fairy pointed nose and even his lenient lips. Everything seems to happen in a lazy motion...

After all there was no rush. The morning was still young. The sun was currently rising.

Inside a quiet cabin, all that could be heard was Harry who finished putting food on the plates. He had woken up early and was preparing some little breakfast for him and his guest.
Once he was done preparing the table he crossed the cabin to go to the large windows that covered the whole wall surface. He opened it slightly and called out.-"Louis. Come inside, food is getting cold."

Louis tore his eyes from the horizon, looking over his shoulder, where a blanket had been draped over his arms not too long ago by the same man who was calling him for breakfast. He gave a weak smile as he admired the man from afar.-"Coming."-Was all he said as he turned around to look at the surface one more time.

It was all so calm.

The beach was empty and the only company was the rocks on the shore and the sand underneath his feet. Shells and white rocks played under his toes, trickling the pale sensitive skin.

Louis tugged on his blanket and silently made his way back inside as short scenarios from his early morning started to play.

He had woken up snuggled tightly around the alpha, drugged on his scent and restrained by his skin and touch.

It was this magnetic feeling that sent his senses overdrive that pushed him not to pull away. It was this sense of security, sense of love and peace that filled his vain heart.

His hand had touched his hair so softly, and his lips had unwillingly risen on a soft one sided smile. Eyes travelling up and down his features, admiring every inch of his face as he traced it with a soft touch of his fingertips.

The light trickles on his face woke the alpha confused. The look on his mossy green eyes had softened when he meet with the blue opal eyes of the omega.

They had both woken up in heaven...or was it each other's arms?

Louis entered the cabin, he folded the blanket and placed it on a chair, before joining Harry on the kitchen table. He sat down next to him.-"The weather is getting greyer...do you think It'll rain?"

"Since there's not much wind and the temperature is dropping, I think by afternoon it'll be raining for sure."-Harry answered as he poured juice for himself and for Louis.

Louis thanked him and scooted closer.-"Do you think we'll get cold?"

Harry looked at the fireplace and the wood piled up neatly on the side.-"I don't usually adorn the fireplace, but in case it gets breezy I'll try that."

Louis nodded understanding. After a while of enjoying their food on silence Louis broke the quite.-"Harry...I've been willing to talk."

"You sure you're feeling better today?"-Harry asked concerned.

"Yes...I'm sorry I was out of it yesterday."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, it was a hard time for both of us."

"Yes. And I was effected negatively by the situation. Fuck it, I was not even here half of the time. Didn't get to thank you properly for what you did for me. When all I did was fuck things up...and now we lost our last chance of getting ahold of whoever is doing this to us..."-Louis spoke calmly.