Travel Dates

...

The next day, Liam came early and took Harry away from Louis before he could even have a proper conversation about what happened last night. Liam had insisted that he needed to see a proper doctor just to make sure it didn't catch infection.

Harry promised he would stop by next week to pick him up for the Lunar event, and they would go there together. So Louis held on to his promise and let him go.

Once Harry was gone Louis went to his bedroom and threw all the senses overload pills in the toilet, flushing the down. He needed to know what would happen if he stop taking them. Would Harry's scent make him feel itchy and feverish again...not to mention horny...but that was something he'd like not to think off.

Louis ignored Zayn and Niall as they walked into his room, demanding answers about Harry. He'd told Niall he was having sex, and Zayn was 100% sure he saw Liam enter the mansion early in the morning.

Louis told them nothing, as he started packing his case.

"Where are you going?"-Niall asked more than worried.

"Paris."-Louis replied as he threw a couple books inside the case.

Zayn gasped and Niall shifted uncomfortably, they shared a worried.-"Louis...I thought you stopped-..."

"I did alright, I'm just not feeling alright...I'll be back for the Luanr event. Promised Harry we'd go together."-Louis said his eyes shifting to the pillow on the bed. He knew once the pills effect left, it would smell like Harry, and he wanted it with him.

"Lou...it's dangerous. We know what Paris did to you."-Niall said softly. Not with his usual proud alpha voice.

Louis closed the case and sat on the chair, head in his hands..-"Paris made me strong. It's the only place that feels a tiny bit like home! I need to be there..."

Zayn felt his eyes water a bit.-"Lou..."

"No Zayn! I know what I'm doing."-Louis said and left the room dragging his case to Paris.

...
The Lunar Event day

Louis watched the clouds beneath the sky...cotton soft and pure white. Like clean sheets hanging from invisible strings in the sky. He was on the airplane watching everything from high above from where everything seemed like miniature.

It had been a long week for him. But he knew the break he got had been more than necessary. He go to spend some time doing what he wished and what he loved. He hadn't missed Paris, quite the opposite, he thought he wouldn't step foot here again...but here he was...fearless.

He looked down at his wrist, the string of colourful wool tied to his wrist gave him comfort. The best souvenir he brought back from France. He sighted, the plane was about to land.

Walking in lines, he took his case from the check out. Silently he walked across the marble floor of the terminal to the gates.

He checked around, Harry was supposed to pick him up from the airport...he just hopped he wasn't early. Checking his wristwatch from time to time he waited for a while.

It wasn't long and a familiar scent caught his senses...he inhaled deeply, smiling wide as it got closer.

"Louis."-A very calm husky voice said from behind him.