Love Wrap*

...

The night had fully fallen outside the cabin, the moon was fading slowly behind some light rain collecting clouds. No stars could be seen on the foggy sky that night. The beach was empty and only one cabin writhed with life.

Louis could feel his scent trying to spread around. He took a bath and his scent reducers wore off...but the worst part was that Louis wasn't really that conscious about it yet. He knew but he seemed to not care.

He slowly opened the door of the bathroom and took in the clothes and essentials Harry left for him.

Wrapping the bigger towel around his body, he noticed something peak out from inside the clothes.

It was a very familiar grey box. Louis took it in his hands and opened it to reveal one of the best scent reducers on market.

He smiled softly. Never in a million years would he think Harry would even think of getting him that...just to make him feel comfortable.

With a appreciation pasted on his face he applied it and wore the very warm and comfy oversized clothes Harry had picked especially for him. Best part of it being that they all smelled like the alpha, and that scent was Louis drug.

Louis brushed his teeth and replaced the old toothpaste with the new one on the sink top. Once he was done he placed his toothbrush alongside Harry's.

He dried his hair with the towel and opened the door to enter the living area.

Harry had been settled on the couch, still a bit smoky but he seemed to be concentrated on wrapping a burn on his wrist.

Louis sat down on the wide couch and placed his head on his lap.

Harry who hadn't heard him come out, was caught off guard by Louis sudden presence. He smiled softly as he noticed how nice Louis looked on his clothes.

New kink revealed. 'Louis on his clothes.'

Louis cleanes his throat.-"Thanks...for the reducers. I-...don't know how to thank you for everything Harry."

Flushing by the dirty thoughts Harry shook his head and focused instead.-"You smell so nice either way."-He said burying his head on his drying hair.-"I'd do anything to make you feel better."

Louis calmed his paws down on Harry's lap.-"Can I have some ice for my burns?"-He said looking at the red marks on his arms.

Harry placed him on the couch and got up to get the aloe vera packs from the fridge.-"First we wrap the burns, than we place the healing ice packs on top."

Louis stood where Harry placed him watching as Harry got on his knees and took his hands on his own.

Harry looked up the blue eyed boy and than kissed his hands gently not to hurt him.-"My strong boy. True hero."

Louis had all the reasons to turn red.-"I didn't save anyone..."-He said softly than.

Harry shook his head.-"But I know you would have given your life to do so. So proud!"

He was extra careful with the pomade spread over Louis skin. Especially on the big burn on his forearm. He took care of each and every inch of his burnt skin and than wrapped them all in soft cotton bandages.

Louis watched amazed as Harry concentrated fully on what he had in hand. It was safe to say, Louis was in good hands.

Once Harry was done with the last bit of bandage, he placed the aloe vera cold packs over the bandages.-"Must avoid direct skin contact. By tomorrow they won't burn as much."