Pencil

...

Louis was lightheaded, his whole body was screaming, his grief for his father's death was already mixing with the hate he had grown to have for Harry Edward Styles. And this whole situation he was in was just confusing and concerning him.

A gut feeling was making him sick, something he couldn't afford right before the big meeting with his board tonight.

Than there was Zayn, running errands for Louis. Who was stuck laying down resting on a bed. With his head towards the ceiling. A flaming fever having taken over his whole body.

Zayn said it was because of the dropping, and doesn't think this is an early Heat. But to Louis that was how it felt like, minus the 'animalistic instincts of horniness', that's what he calls it. It was all there, the burning sensation, the throbbing heart in his chest, his sore head and a simple crave for warmth, but nothing was there yet, no slick, no needs, no blackout and all above, no craving any alphas.

Just in case that need ever comes, deep down he had one alpha in mind that he might want to throw against a wall and have, some meaningless angry and full of hatred, sex with. He can't deny it, Styles was a lot hotter than he imagined him in his head, and definitely all what an Omega needs, the sinful look on his eyes, the daring grip of his hands, the voice tone of a powerful alpha, the lean body of a p-star. Louis' hard to please, especially when it comes to alphas, but Styles seems to have all his guilty pleasures embodied on himself.

He sits up, to caught up in his own mind of thoughts, where were all these ideas even coming from, he doesn't need an alpha, and definitely doesn't need Styles.

While getting up Zayn tries to stop him.-"No you need rest!"

"What I need is to be present at that meeting tonight."-Louis said throwing on some clothes, and moving to enter the bathroom.

"The medicine has not started to give effects yet! Wait a bit more, you can even cancel!"-Zayn said trying to stop it before it was too late.

"No. I'm not. I have to take that place tonight, and make my dad proud. Show him his work did not go to trash."-Louis said softly and closed the door to get ready. The coldth of the bath he had just an hour ago was still lingering on his skin. Buried on his pores.

He takes the weekly shot for the scent reducers, this makes him so angry! He likes his sweetened scent, one that felt like spring pollen and honey candy with a bit of fresh fruits mix on it. Now he doesn't get to smell like anything else but the strong cologne or any perfume, he puts on occasionally.

With a bit of tiredness he puts on his suit and his shoes, re-fixing his hair for the third time that day, and finally he puts on some manly perfume to go with the look. He chose Tom Ford vanilla and tobacco that night.

At the bedroom he finds Niall and Zayn having a very intense chat as they looked at the tablet on their hand.

He coughed to get their attention.-"What is going on here? What are you two whispering about?"

"Louis, we just got some really important information from Nick Jonas!"-Niall said and moved to his side.-"He said he needed you to see this urgently."

"He was here?"-Louis asked.

"Yes, he was waiting but than Styles came jumping into our pack house, and than you dropped, and he never got the chance to tell you this in person, so he left the information in safe hands to me."