Yarn

...

Louis is currently scrolling through his news feed, getting information on everything going on in London at the moment. His voice is awake and powerful as he reads the news to Harry.

He's currently telling Harry how their newest alias of the net organisation is operating on Russia to get the weapons they'll be needing. Finding a new supplier had been a challenge to them seeing as they killed the latest.

Louis was sitting over the counter, his feet dangling back and forth with much delight as the scent of the pancakes and waffles filled his lungs and watered his mouth. Harry did lose against Louis in chess hours ago, after many kisses and marks that they shared as dares to losing or wining.  But Harry was not mad about it, instead he felt quite happy to be making breakfast for both. And he knew even if he hadn't lost he would had done it anyway, because he wanted Louis to know how much he meant to him.

Harry removed the last pancake from the pan and piled it on the plate with the others adding syrup on top, double the amount because the omega kept complaining about the amount of it.

Once all done, Harry moved to stand in front of Louis, fitting between his open legs and giving him a forehead kiss.-"Breakfast is ready Prince of Tomlinson's."

Louis laughed wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him in.-"Look at the most important leader of Englands mafia. In a poor sinners hands, serving him breakfast like the good servant he is."

"As you're my Arthur, I'd love to be your Merlin."-Harry replied with a swift grin, lifting Louis up from the counter and sitting him on the high chair of the table.-"Right my lord?"

"Oh god. You're such a loser!"-Louis mocked and complained as Harry served him pancakes and waffles. Adding honey and syrup too, knowing omegas loved honey and sweet stuff.

"So what are the plans for today?"-Harry asked chewing on a waffle.

Louis chewed down the first bite, moaning loudly as he tasted the waffles.-"Oh god! These are so disgusting! Pass me the plate, I'll have them all so you don't get sick."

Harry laughed shaking his head in disbelief.-"I can't with you."-This omega just played him so well and was comically able to humour him at any time.

Louis happily continued to munch on his breakfast his legs swinging on the chair childishly.-"Today we're going to the pet adoption center. After that we'll meet Paris. And after Paris...someone else."-At the last part his eyes got lost somewhere, but he found himself fast.-"Mackarel wanted to meet with us today, talk about the organisation, the transportations abroad and stuff like that, but I don't think there'll be time. We'll be here for a few so we'll have time someday soon."

"We could grab some dinner tonight with him. I'm pretty sure all this work will be done by that time."-Harry offered but Louis looked at him a bit caught, he swallowed down what he was eating, and wiped his mouth with a clean napkin.

Eyes looked away, placing the fork and knife down on the plate he spoke.-"I-...I thought we could have dinner together tonight. You know, just us...I can cancel, it wasn't a plan anyway...I just thought, nevermind-..."

It was Harry's turn now to go through a little caught up act. Unlike Louis he recovered faster. His hand reached for Louis over the table, he gently cupped it with his fingers, shyly holding it towards himself. Louis blue sapphires were unsure as Harry kissed the white knuckles and the creamy skin of the back of his hand.-"I'd love to cancel it all and just spend the whole day with you."