Birds

...

Something sweet filled the air of the next morning. A peculiar scent, one like none of them. It was like fresh cut wood and serene fallen leaves, like wet soil and fresh cut grass.

It lingered lowly filling the spacious cabin. And two creatures where thinning their sleep little by little till they got woken up by the slightest bit of sun that had peaked through the clouds.

It was Louis who caught the scent the moment his mind started working. Gasping as he couldn't fill his lungs with enough of it. For him it still seemed like a dream, the scent was the alphas...it was enhanced and thicker in density. It was like the oxygen he breathed each day, it was all his lungs needed to get this body working.

Harry woke up once Louis buried his head on the crock of his neck, breathing in so harshly it jolted him awake cluelessly.

"Louis?"-Harry asked but Louis didn't respond instead he groaned and kissed his skin harshly.-"Lou? Are you okay?"

Louis tried to command himself to stop. But the scent was killing him inside, sending him a bunch of mixed codes and signals that made no sense.

Harry was getting worried, but he didn't disturb Louis as he roughly scented him. Just like that time at the car after they'd been blown up by the bomb.-"Lou...I like this but I'm getting worried!"

Louis separated his lips and his nose from the skin looking up at his eyes. Pupils all blown, swollen lips and red cheeks standing out.-"Why are you smelling so fucking sweet!"

Harry scratched his neck smiling nervously.-"Well you did bring my alpha a lot of pleasure last night...must have forgotten to stop producing pheromones. Sorry..."

"Sorry?! That's all! Harry you're killing me! You scent is killing me! I can't fucking breath oxygen!"-Louis gasped for air as he brought Harry closer on the snuggle, scenting him deep.

Harry smirked. Louis was right but he liked the clingy omega.-"Why does my scent bother you Lou?"

Louis gulped. Because he was an Omega...Luna...unmated. The worst combination of all. He was vulnerable towards him. When all he wished to be was a good son to his parents, and maybe a good partner to his mate. But what he gets is addiction to alpha scent and one alpha in particular.

Harry knew the answer he just like to see Louis lose his mind like that when he was caught on a corner and had no proper escape planned.-"Is there anything wrong?"

Louis thought for a second trying to use him mind. If this had to do with their weird magnetic connection...than maybe there was an explanation to all this. There had to be a reason behind their inner selves acting like this towards each other.

Louis wondered...what would happen if Harry felt his scent too? Would this be double worse? Would Harry react like him.

"H! Do something!"-Louis whined slapping his chest.

"Let me reach the windowsill..."-Harry said reaching a hand out of the warm sheets.

"No! It's cold!"-Louis complained hugging his hand back inside.-"Don't you dare open the fucking window!"

"I've stopped producing pheromones now...it'll be fine in a few minutes."-Harry reassured as he played with his hair, his face printed on his chest hiding pleasingly under the sheets buried further-down in his scent.

Louis just groaned tightly gripping on him.

Harry found all the behaviour suspicious. Louis wasn't the one to cling into others. Although he does seem to have a thing for his scent. Maybe some weird craving.-"Do you at least feel safe?"-Harry asked after a while of Louis just fighting himself to get off Harry but failing miserably.