Chapter 5

So, hi again! I'm back :] Thank you so much for reading this, I didn't think anyone would even see this but you guys actually read this so thank you! You are all appreciated! <3 I hope you're doing well and enjoy this chapter! Also, the beginning is a bit off as it's my first chapter that did not end on a cliffhanger but I hope you like it.

Velvet awoke eagerly, excited for the plans for the day with Skeppy. He grabbed his stuff and ran downstairs, realizing Puffy already left.

Alright then, I guess she woke up even earlier. Velvet shrugged. He checked the clock. It read 11:30. Oh shoot. I woke up late, it's almost noon! He sped outside, running through the streets.

As he ran through the streets, he noticed someone familiar.

"ANTFROST!" Velvet yelled happily, waving at said male who was working on his house. Antfrost turned around to stare at him.

"Velvet?" Antfrost tilted his head. "What do you want?"

"I'm saying hi!" Velvet said, walking over to meet him.

"Oh. Hi." Antfrost said, turning back to his house.

"Is that it?" Velvet asked.

"What do you mean?" Antfrost turned to glare at him once more.

"Is that all you have to say?" Velvet repeated.

"You came to me, I don't know what you want." Ant huffed.

"Of course I came, I'm supposed to cling onto my beloved, remember?" Velvet said, looking around. "Nice house by the way-"

"Thanks I guess." Ant interrupted. "Now cling away, I'm going to get some water."

"This is improvement." Velvet muttered.

"What was that?" Ant asked, swiveling back around. I forgot about cat ears, shoot.

"It's just that- you didn't push me away this time, you invited me to continue to stay." Velvet said. "I'd say my company has changed you a little cutie."

"Whatever." Ant said, but Velvet could tell he was blushing. "Believe in whatever you want."

"As much as I know you'd like me to stay, I'm in high demand and have other things to do so bye kitty~!" Velvet said boldly, running away to Skeppy's mansion before Ant could yell at him.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Skeppy whispered to him once Velvet made it to the back of the mansion.

"Saying hi to my kitten." Velvet whispered back.

"You didn't actually call him 'kitten' did you?" Skeppy giggled.

"Of course not." Velvet said. "I called him 'kitty'."

"NO-" Skeppy said, laughing, Velvet following swiftly.

Minutes later, they were still laughing when they heard a door slam open. They both quieted down and looked in the direction at the source of the sound. Antfrost's house. Antfrost has left his house and met up with the rest of the Eggpire. Together, they began heading in the direction of the prison.

"Alright. Mission's a GO! GO GO GO!" Skeppy whispered loudly.

Velvet followed Skeppy through the bushes and trees, sneaking after the group towards the prison. Velvet was impressed how well Skeppy was at this but didn't dare question it, it's not like it mattered anyways.

Soon enough, they arrived at the prison, and the Eggpire had already gone inside. After listening carefully for a few more seconds, the two ran to the side of the wall.