Chapter 24

Hi everyone! I'm writing this at school because I have extra time and why not-

So, someone care to explain to me how I woke up this morning(Yes TubbosStrawberry, I do sleep/hj) and I got 50+ NOTIFICATIONS FROM WATTPAD? OMG SO MANY OF YOU VOTED, ADDED THIS STORY TO READING LISTS, COMMENTED, SOMEONE EVEN FOLLOWED OVER NIGHT :D THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GIVING THIS LITTLE STORY THIS MUCH ATTENTION, I'M SORRY MY WRITING SUCKS BUT THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME THIS MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Also, I almost cried today which is very good for me :) Still failed to cry though-

And I kind of given up on uploading the headers now, I'm sorry ;-;

Ok, onto the chapter(I'm so excited to write this one-)

TW: B!00d(AYO WHAT O_o I HAVE TO USE TRIGGER WARNINGS NOW AHAHAHA-)

Red, red, red, red, red...

It's all red.

Red in his eyes, all over him as he disappeared.

Red painted over their bodies as they flew away.

But even worse...

Red sprouting from his chest, pouring, flowing out as he gasped for breath, trying to keep himself steady.

The same red all over his hands, and in the sharp diamond blade he held in is fist tightly.

It was all red.

Then there was three people who weren't red. They would approach him.

And he saw colours other than red.

Before it all faded to black.

Velvet shot up, waking up quickly, scared. He gasped for air, sweat dripping from his forehead as he closed his eyes once more. His hands gripped the sides of the bed desperately as he swung his feet around, landing on the floor.

Velvet breathed slowly, feeling the floor to stop himself from feeling like he was just falling, falling deeper into a void.

Woah... what was that? Velvet wondered, still panting, trying to recover from his nightmare.

No... that wasn't a nightmare.

That was a memory.

Velvet's eyes widened, remembering what happened last night.

Ant got possessed by the egg, fully after a fight between him and Velvet. Then, Ant disappeared, gone, Bad and Skeppy disappearing as well.

Velvet shivered, remembering Ant's eyes that looked like pools of red, he wished they would go back to the bright blue he fell in love with.

Ant was gone. Maybe permanently.

But that wasn't what the nightmare was about.

It was about what happened afterwards.

Velvet felt fear, anger, sadness, heartbreak, remorse, all the emotions were piling onto him, until they drowned him, taking over him, until they controlled his body.

He was just a dead corpse that housed all the emotions of pain. 

Velvet couldn't hear anything Puffy and George were saying to him, he couldn't hear Punz and Quackity fighting either. The only thing he heard was the voice.

Mine, mine, mine, they're all mine!

The egg.

Velvet gritted his teeth, standing up slowly, still ignoring anything Puffy and George were saying to him.