Chapter 11

Hi! Posting 2 days in a row pog! (I didn't think I would post this often bc school, classes, Georgebur event and I'm now working on a separate project with a friend)

There's this one person who has been voting constantly so thank you so much, I don't want to say their name just in case they don't want but thank you for the support :>

I can't seem to upload header currently, I'll try to fix it soon and upload the drawings. Enjoy the chapter!

"Hey Velvet!" Puffy smiled as Hannah let her in.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" Velvet said shocked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Puffy asked, tilting her head.

"You- you guys are enemies?" Velvet said, confused.

"No, we fixed up our relationship yesterday!" Hannah said. "You were there?"

"I-I- Puffy said your relationship was like it was before-" Velvet stammered.

"Yeah. It is." Puffy said.

"Wait- what?" Velvet clutched his head. "Guys stop you're crippling my brain."

"Relax buddy." Ponk chuckled, coming up behind him. "It's not that complicated."

"Me and Hannah used to be friends before the SMP!" Puffy explained cheerfully.

"...what." Velvet said.

"Yeah! Reunion!" Hannah chirped.

"You didn't- you didn't say anything about that-" Velvet said, pointing at Puffy. "What-"

"I didn't remember because Hannah here was very different, acted differently too." Puffy smiled. "She changed but on the inside, she's still the same."

"About time you remember me you idiot." Hannah smirked, tapping Puffy on the shoulder with her finger repeatedly.

"Yeah yeah, look I didn't know! Ant doesn't remember Velvet!" Puffy snickered back before realizing what she said. She paused and looked at him, Ponk and Hannah sparring the redhead a glance as well. Velvet was quiet, looking down. "Sorry."

"Hey, it's fine." Velvet said. He looked up, smiling sadly. "He'll remember me soon. I know it."

"Keep a positive attitude Velvet. Who knows, he just might." Ponk said.

"Thanks. Can we get off this topic?" Velvet said hurriedly. "Kind of still dealing with the aftermath of Ponk's potion here."

"Hey, you can't blame me for it all!" Ponk said, making a fake offended gesture. "That was your secretive thoughts! I just revealed it to Ant!"

"Yeah, you revealed secretive thoughts!" Velvet snickered.

"I still don't see what's wrong with what I did! I helped you!" Ponk quipped as Hannah giggled.

"You didn't help me at all! Ant is all embarrassed and so am I!" Velvet said, a light shade of red brushed over his cheeks.

"I thought Ant was always embarrassed when you were around~" Hannah said, smirking and started giggling, hiding behind a very confused Puffy.

"Wha- are you- what are you doing?" Velvet chuckled, attempting to chase after Hannah who squealed and ran in circles around Puffy, Velvet chasing her.

"Wait wait wait what?" Puffy said, sticking out her arm which Velvet almost hit. He glared at Hannah who was giggling behind Puffy again. "I'm so lost. What are you guys talking about, what did I miss and do my ears deceive me or did I hear that Velvet got flustered over Antfrost?"