Chapter 30

HI EVERYONE! IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER NOW! WOOOOOO WE MADE IT SO FAR :D

I wanted to keep this short but firstly...

CONGRATULATIONS TO aurxlian FOR GETTING THEIR VELVETFROST BOOK TO 1K READS AND AVERAGING IN 100 READS PER CHAPTER! WOOOO GOOD JOB! EVERYONE GIVE THEM A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEIR BOOK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING READ IT IT'S AMAZING, GOOOOOO!

Thank you guys so much for getting me to 3.3k too! I love you guys, you got me way further than I thought I could ever with my poor writing skills, you guys are way too nice, you deserve all the good things in life ^^ Thank you so much!

...sidenote I watched so much Misery x CPR x Reese's Puffs animatics while writing this lol- anyways-

FINAL CHAPTER(BESIDES EPILOGUE) LET'S GO I HOPE YOU'RE READY BC I KNOW THAT I'M NOT-

"You brought friends." Bad hissed out, his disappointment shown clearly.

"You're out numbered Bad!" Quackity yelled. "Give up, we can help you!"

"And Skeppy!" Puffy added, coming up after them.

"Give up? Ha!" Bad barked out a laugh. "You may out number us but we still overpower you."

"Yeah, we get it, you and Skeppy are good at fighting but good enough to take 10 people? I doubt it." Ant spoke up.

"Oh, did I not say it before? It's not just me and Skeppy. It's me, Skeppy..." Bad smiled. "And the egg."

Raising his sword in the air, a swarm of vines ripped through the ground around them, locking them in. As they were distracted from that, they didn't notice the group of vines coming up, grabbing them and capturing them in the air, leaving them suspended.

The vines wrapped around them tightly, holding onto them, barely leaving any wiggle space that got tighter and tighter as they squirmed.

"Ha, and you thought you could beat us easily." Bad chuckled, shaking his head. After a moment of silence, Bad spoke again. "The egg is tired, it wants us to get this over with."

"Wha- what does that mean?" Puffy asked, challenging the other.

"It means... good night little sheep." Bad smirked, flying straight towards Puffy at lightning speed, sword out. (Hey guys I did a reference to my own book, respect if you know it :D)

"PUFFY!" Hannah cried from her spot. Velvet was too stunned to speak.

Bad almost hit her when to Velvet's surprise,  Puffy snuck a hand out, extending her sword and slicing the vine off of her, her and Bad's blade meeting. And off they went, the two fighting.

After a moment of watching, Skeppy scoffed and flew towards Quackity next. Quackity squirmed hard, trying to escape as well but failing, some of them shrieking as Skeppy got closer.

With that, Quackity suddenly also spun out of the vine's grasp, netherite axe in hand as he ducked away from Skeppy who flew back, the two fighting, sword and axe. Quackity was very clearly losing, Skeppy overpowering him by a lot. The others tried their best to escape, to go and help Quackity.

Velvet doesn't know exactly how but out of his peripheral vision, he saw Sam escape and in the blink of an eye, Sam had blocked Skeppy's possible fatal blow at Quackity.

I guess I should expect them to have escaped first. Those three have the most experience against the egg after all. Velvet thought, coming to a realization. George and Wilbur... they have next to no experience with the egg. Velvet looked at them, seeing how they were doing.