Chapter 7

At the time I'm writing this, it's Christmas eve so merry Christmas eve or happy holidays if you don't celebrate!

Also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS THIS IS MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT I COULD REACH THIS QUICKLY SO OMG PLS THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! I hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

"Good morning." Puffy greeted as Velvet trudged downstairs. "You look...like trash."

Velvet's hair was all ruffled, the bags under his eyes were deep and dark. He wore his usual hoodie and sweatpants but they were flopped. His posture was all wrong, slumping forward as he waddled over to the table and sat down.

"Wow, thanks." Velvet said, his throat rough. "That's so nice of you."

"Hey, what are friends for?" Puffy said. "Seriously, you good?"

"Ngh, slept late." Velvet said groggily.

"I can tell, you came home when I was asleep." Puffy said. "I'll make you a coffee?" Velvet nodded and Puffy went up to her machine. (I know there are no machines in Minecraft, it just works like that in the world :/)

"So, what were you doing up so late?" Puffy asked, grinding the coffee beans.

"Well." Velvet said, trying to remember. "Oh, I visited Ant again."

"Hm. How'd that go?" Puffy asked, pouring some boiling water in a cup. She began to stir in the ground coffee beans while walking back to the table. "Here."

"Thanks." Velvet mumbled, taking the cup. "He was angry at me for something I did, I forgot what. Heh, he looked so cute when he was angy though."

"That's...okay I suppose." Puffy said. "Anything else?"

"Uhhh I hung out with Skeppy and Hannah." Velvet said, trying to remember.

"Skeppy and Hannah? Wow spending the entire day with my haters are you?" Puffy said jokingly.

"I don't know why you and Hannah aren't friends." Velvet said instead. "She's nice, I think you two would get along pretty well."

"Is that so?" Puffy asked.

"Yeah, I played a game of Truth or Eye with her, it was fun." Velvet mumbled. "Both of you are so nice and gossip-y."

"Thanks?" Puffy said, confused.

"Not really a compliment but your welcome." Velvet chuckled.

"You really think we would be friends?" Puffy asked quietly.

"Yeah." Velvet nodded. "You should talk with her, I think she wants someone to talk to as well, and you two would be nice together."

"I'll think about it." Puffy said, staring down.

"Good." Velvet said.

"You're really tired, aren't you?" Puffy snickered. "Usually people never get tired around here."

"How? Do you all sleep early?" Velvet yawned.

"No, some people never even sleep." Puffy explained. "You can simply take a potion, you won't need to sleep unless you need to heal wounds."

"And you didn't tell me this earlier because?" Velvet asked, glaring at her.

"I wanted to watch you suffer. The time came quicker than I thought though." Puffy cackled. "Here idiot." She said, tossing him a potion.

"Thanks for nothing." He shot back, chugging it. The dark blue liquid felt cold as it slipped through his throat. He shivered slightly. Within seconds, he felt the effect take place on him and he no longer felt drowsy.