Chapter 22

EDIT: OK THIS IS FRICKING EDITED BC I ORIGINALLY DID SMTH PRETTY STUPID ON THIS CHAPTER MAKING UP A NEW CHARACTER BUT I FOUND A SMARTER WAY TO DO THIS OK- it's just slightly changed, dw abt it too much-

Hi hi! Hope you're doing good :)

ALSO, last chapter I forgot to mention two other people(also there's someone new) so three more quick shout outs!

Nicks123_ Thanks for voting constantly! Appreciate it ^^

StudioStarTV Thanks for your support for me, like your enthusiasm with this book!

SoulWasTakenWgf Hello! Welcome to the book and thanks for the votes! Nice to meet you as well! ^^

Sorry I forgot you in the last chapter-(and for calling you out if you didn't want to be-)

Also, just saying, if any of you want someone to talk to, my dms are always open ^^

Now, story!

"GET AWAY!" Velvet, Puffy, George and Quackity stumbled to the rose garden of the mansion, where an angry Hannah with threatening vines facing off against an equally agitated Sam who was being held back by a nervous Ponk.

"Hannah, calm down please, I'm just trying to-" Sam started, exasperated.

"LEAVE!" Hannah hissed, the vines rising higher.

"Hannah, just listen to your father-" Ponk tried, voice steady but fear was laced through it.

"HE'S NOT MY FATHER!" Hannah snapped at the two who looked taken aback. Sam blinked in surprise before his face turned to one of rage.

"NOW LOOK HERE M'AM-" Sam said, voice suddenly angry and louder. "WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS SLANDER."

"YOU CAME HERE! YOU TECHNICALLY DID ASK FOR THIS!" Hannah yelled.

"LOOK, WE'RE JUST TRYING TO TALK-" Sam spat.

"WELL WE TALKED! NOW GOODBYE!" Hannah bit.

"HANNAH, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN? GAWD, THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE YOU!" Sam yelled, before slapping his hand over his mouth.

Hannah looked at him in shock, fuming. With a frustrated grunt, several vines went flying towards Sam who instinctively took out his sword, getting ready to fight.

"STOP!" Velvet yelled, interrupting them. The vines stopped, falling to the floor lifelessly. Sam put his sword away slowly, looking at Velvet.

"Velvet?" Hannah tilted her head, her demeanor suddenly going calmer. Then, her eyes went wide. "Qua- Quackity? George?"

"Hey sis, what are you doing?" George tilted his head, he and Quackity walking over to her.

"...'sis'?" Hannah echoed quietly, confused.

"...you don't remember huh?" Quackity chuckled sadly. Sam, Ponk, Velvet and Puffy just watched the trio in silence.

"Remember...?" After looking at the two's faces, she lowered her head, looking at the ground. "Remember..." Hannah repeated.

"Hannah, you know how Ant doesn't remember me?" Velvet spoke up, Hannah glancing at her. She froze for a moment before shivering suddenly.

"Is the same thing happening to me?" Hannah asked quietly, shakily.

No one needed to answer her.

"Let's go inside." George said, putting a hand on Hannah's shoulder. The four outside watched the trio walk inside together.