Chapter 18

Hihi! I hope everyone's doing well and you've had a great day so far :>

Thank you guys for your constant comments, I love reading them and interacting with you guys, you're all so nice and I love each and every one of you/p ^^ Some of you have been giving some ideas, they're really good but unfortunately I can't add them all in this book, I'll try to add as many as I can tho ^^

Also, please read Tommyinnitlover2021's oneshot book, they take requests and they write really well too, TubbosStrawberry's ongoing Stuck In Wonderland book and TheoneWithalongname', her DNF Mafia AU, all three of these writers are really nice and very underrated, those books have so little views unfortunately and you lot helped me increase in reads y so much, I hope you can do the same for them ^^ ily guys/p! :D

Also I'm obsessing myself over Eggpire animatics help-

"This is it." Velvet sighed, slamming his head on the table. "This has to be our lowest point."

Across from him, Quackity grunted. "I know Velvet."

Velvet and Quackity had been sitting at the dinner table discussing the recent events. Bad and Skeppy turning back to the egg was bad enough, George being captured put extra pressure into going back to find them.

"We have to save George soon." Quackity started.

"I know, you're worried about your brother." Velvet sighed.

"No- I mean I'm worried for him but more for Wilbur, if we don't save George he might blow up L'Manburg, again." Quackity explained. "Strangely, that attitude changed George, he acts very different since Wilbur." Quackity mused.

"Wha- again...? Nevermind, yeah, we have to save him soon somehow." Velvet said, sitting up again. "The question is how, Bad's not going to let us anywhere near and we have no idea what Skeppy's up to nowadays."

"AGHH!" Quackity groaned, putting his hands on his face in annoyance. "The egg wins another battle, but of course."

Just before Velvet could say something, the door opened, a certain sheep hybrid walked in.

"Hey Puffy." Velvet said. "How's Hannah?"

Hannah woke up a while ago, the revival mushroom working faster on her than the others. Puffy had gone in to the room to talk to her as Velvet and Quackity chatted.

"She's...well, she seems physically okay." Puffy said, taking a seat at the table with them too. "But..."

"But what?" Quackity interrupted quickly.

"I was getting there, idiot." Puffy snapped before sighing. "Sorry, I'm just a bit agitated right now."

"Why?"

"I explained everything to Hannah and she freaked out, confused. She sprinted all the way back to the egg before I could grab her." Puffy sighed. "I don't even know if she's just lost in the forest now."

"Great, add something to the pile of troubles we need to fix." Velvet groaned.

"Wait, she still trusts the egg?" Quackity said confused. "I thought after that whole ordeal, even they would see how evil the egg truly is."

"That's the scary thing..." Puffy breathed in and out slowly. "She has no memory of that event."

"Wait...what?" Velvet said. "She does't remember anything that happened?"

"No, she said all she remembered is me suddenly poisoning her." Puffy sighed. "She's scared of me now, worried I'll do it again."

"She doesn't remember anything?" Velvet repeated in shock.