Chapter 6

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the reads, so many people are seeing this and it makes me so happy! I hope you're all having a good day and enjoy this chapter! (Also Hannah can control vines)

Velvet was thrown into a room roughly by the hood. He looked around and saw Hannah, standing in front of him.

"Bro, what the hell was that-" Velvet grumbled.

"You're an idiot!" Hannah yelled.

"Congratulations, you're the third person to say that today, would you like a cookie?" Velvet said sarcastically.

"Why'd you provoke Sam?" Hannah hissed.

"Why do you even care?" Velvet shot back.

"Because now he's angry at me!" Hannah spat. Velvet blinked at her.

"Wait what? Now I'm just confused." Velvet said, shaking his head. "What are you talking about? Why is he angry at you?"

"Sam's my father." Hannah sighed. "You exposed yourself as part of the Eggpire and he's angry at me."

"I'm still lost." Velvet said blankly.

"Sam hates me for being part of the Eggpire so I've been trying to stay away from him, I didn't even go to the meeting today. Now that you pulled this stupid prank, and because Sam didn't see me in the prison with everyone else, he thinks I had something to do with 'destroying his precious creation'! He absolutely despises me now because of you!" Hannah explained, walking around the room that appeared to be her bedroom.

"To be fair, it was Skeppy's idea." Velvet said matter of factly.

"You think I care? I can't put a finger on him because of his relationship with Bad. Besides, Bad will deal with him. You however, have no one to lecture you about this and Antfrost doesn't care about you enough to do something if I do this!" Hannah said, growing two vines to push Velvet forward.

"Dude, what's your problem?" Velvet asked.

"I worked so hard to get Sam to forget about me and the Eggpire but you just reminded him!" Hannah said. "I already knew it'll never be the same but you keep make it worse!"

"What's wrong with that? Why are you so desperate to get Sam to forget about it?" Velvet tilted his head.

"He thinks I'm less than my brothers. He always did. Joining the Eggpire was my escape from that but instead he was angrier and weighed me as even more worthless!" Hannah spun around, staring at him with wet eyes. "I just wanted to feel acknowledged."

Velvet's eyes softened. "Are you, um, okay?"

Hannah paused. "I'm fine." She sniffled. "And that's all I'll ever be. Fine. Not good or great."

"Your dad's not impressed with your vine control thingy?" Velvet said, making gestures with his hands.

"I only got it from the egg." Hannah choked out. "The egg gave me these things as I requested so that Sam would notice me. He doesn't care at all though!"

"Wait why are you mad at me again?" Velvet said, backtracking as he realized why they were having this conversation in the first place.

"Sam sent me a letter, angry at me for this event and I'm reminded on everything I suppose." Hannah sighed. "I just wanted someone to take my anger out I guess, sorry for bothering you, feel free to leave." She sat on a chair and began playing with a loose strand of hair.

Velvet stare at her. "Sam's a piece of trash."

"He is." Hannah chuckled. "Doesn't make it any easier when he says I'm worthless."