AN(Not important) + Snipbit of Chapter 25

Hi everyone! How are you? Hope you're doing good.

I'm not.

So, my friend basically became a piece of trash. A while ago, I told you about the guy that stole 4.8 mil. I got him to stop, he promised he wouldn't from me specifically, and I was happy.

And guess what.

He stole more. He stole more when I was in school and when I was in class.

I asked him to stop again politely, because I was trying to save up to buy some small stuff for my cousins and friends.

And he continued.

And even brought his friends and other classmates.

To continue to rob me.

I lost 8 mil in the past 2 days.

I am done with this, I blocked them but I'm still really annoyed.

Then, I vented to one of my friends about it, they asked him about it, and the stupid bag of trash was rude to my friend as well >:(

Maybe I'm overreacting, idk, someone tell me if it's me being a bag of trash, be honest please-

But if you agree with me, please tell me bc I'd then have a favor to ask from you guys to help me with this-

Okay, sorry for the rant and we're moving on let's go- story time :D

"What are you doing here?" Ant asked again. Velvet turned around to look at him.

"Seriously Anty? I expected some other form of response than that kitty." Velvet sighed dramatically, staring at his lover's red eyes, expecting to see a hint of the ocean blue his eyes once were.

He found none.

"What are you doing here?" Ant asked once more, not falling into Velvet's trap.

"Is that the only words you know?" Velvet spat it out more roughly than he expected.

Ant stayed silent for a moment, glowering at him. "It's protocol, direct orders from the egg." Ant said sternly, in a voice that Velvet thought didn't match his cute face. "So I'll ask you again; what. Are. You. Doing. Here."

"Just looking around, came here out of force of habit but now just checking around, interesting things here. Besides, didn't really have anywhere else to go, here seemed like the best place." Velvet shrugged, brushing a hand over a photo of the Eggpire family. He smiled softly.

"So what you're saying is... you feel more comfortable... close to the egg?" Ant said thoughtfully, tabbing his chin lightly with his paw. "Well... the egg finds that rather... appealing to say the last."

"Well, I mean." Velvet paused. "I like the people here." Velvet decided.

"Hm." Ant cocked his head slightly.

"It's been quieter though now." Velvet chuckled, bitterly.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, Bad's not running around making his schemes right now." Ant shrugged.

Not what I meant but okay. Velvet thought. "Why is that?" He asked instead.

"Well, ever since he killed Skeppy he's been like that." Ant said, checking his claws casually.

"Oh, yeah, that- wait... KILLED SKEPPY?" Velvet yelled, shocked.

"Yeah, yeah, they got into an argument of sorts and he shoved him into a nearby pool of lava." Ant said casually. "Watched the whole thing."

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?" Velvet said, still in shock.

"This morning." Ant looked up at him, eyes scanning him. "You seem... shocked. In distress even. Why is that?"

"THE BETTER QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SO CHILL ABOUT IT?" Velvet said, exasperated.

"Well, why should I care?"

Hi everyone! So, I started this chapter early but like I procrastinated and paused half way through, watching Antfrost clips and the occasional Velvetfrost clips- idk why- I'm just suddenly addicted to that meow meow- so sorry, I won't post a full chapter today but I don't want to leave you completely so here's what I have so far, not a lot I know, I'm sorry :(

I'll finish this chapter + another chapter tmrw, promise, you can count on me guys

Also, this chapter is mostly my rant up above- sorry, but pls respond to it if you can-

Anyways, I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'll edit it as soon as I can, take care guys <3 again, sorry, please forgive me :<

Love you! <3