Chapter 16

HIIII I'M BACK AND HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A SPLENDID DAY

Ok, I have a few announcements:

First, 1.2K?!?! HOW?!? IS MY WATTPAD GLITCHING?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YALL ARE SO KIND AND AMAZING AND ILY/P THANK YOU FOR GIVING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO SUCH A BAD WRITER LIKE ME AAAAAAAA THIS IS AMAZING, THANK YOU :D

Secondly, how does Wattpad ranking work bc I got #1 in Georgebur and I barely have Georgebur in here??? I'm in confusion bc at the same time I have #750 in Antfrost, I don't understand this.

Thirdly, I forgot to add more Antfrost again ._.

Fourthly(???), from this chapter and for a bit, it'll be a bit more of a dramatic story??? Maybe, at the same time, I can't write

Fifthly, school is starting in person again so I won't post as much(but today was a snow day so no school LOL)

Sixth, clarification: Bad and Hannah's red doesn't change to white in this AU(...yet), they only have red eyes like everyone else. I forgot to mention that

Seventh, I know Velvet is usually called Red but there's a reason for that in this AU so yeah, that's why-

Eighth, I changed my pronouns to it/they/she

Ninth, PLEASE I WANT TO JOIN THE DSMP FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF JOINING THE EGGPIRE I LOVE THE EGGPIRE IT'S EVERYTHING TO ME IT'S AMAZING AND I LOVE IT THE EGGPIRE IS AMAZING I WOULD JOIN IT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT, NO HESITATION IT'S FREAKING AWESOME

Ok, that was kind of long, onto the actual story now I'm so excited for it

"Got it!" Quackity yelled, busting open the door roughly. "Ok, Velvet, which way to the egg?"

"Here." Velvet yelled, running through the corridors hurriedly. Right, left, straight, left, left, down the stairs, right, right, straight... Velvet thought.

Velvet was rushing down the corridors, the others had fallen behind since Velvet was more familiar than they were when he bumped into a white figure.

Velvet fell down, about to stand up when the person grabbed his arm roughly.

"Velvet, what are you doing bolting around here?" Punz.

"Punz, let me go, I really need to do something-" Velvet started.

"No, you listen here." Punz glared at him. "Ever since you joined, and kept coming here, everyone in the Eggpire has been acting different. Bad isn't as motivated, Skeppy's locked himself out, Hannah's more cheery, Ponk has been more loud and Ant has been less vicious. You're breaking the Eggpire and I don't like it."

"Look, Punz I'm sorry but now's really not the time-"

"VELVET!" Quackity yelled, spotting him.

"And now you brought our enemies to our base? What is wrong with you?!?" Punz hissed, taking out his sword.

"NO STOP, PUNZ STOP!" Velvet screamed, shoving the other so he fell. Punz landed with a soft thud, glaring at Velvet.

"PUNZ STOP." Quackity stepped in between them. "Velvet, you lead the others and run, I'll deal with this idiot."

Velvet glanced one more time at Quackity who grinned, now facing off with Punz as the rest began to continue to follow Velvet through the hallways.

Right, left, right, straight ahead, down these stairs, right, aha!

Velvet stopped, glancing behind to see if the other had caught up yet. They were nearly there so he took a deep breath, and with one forceful nudge, he shoved the door open.