Chapter 9

YE I'M POSTING TODAY >:D

Thank you for the support, I notice some people voting and adding this story into their reading lists and I'm ecstatic, I really appreciate you if you were one of those people <3

I hope you're all having a good day/night so far and now, onto the chapter :D

"What are you doing here?" Velvet asked, grabbing Skeppy by the arm and turning him around to look in his eyes. "Why are you being so sneaky?"

"Nothing." Skeppy said, brushing Velvet's hand away. His voice was more monotone than usual. "I was just going for a walk."

"Really?" Velvet said, obviously not believing him.

"Really. You don't believe your friend?" Skeppy said. "I'm going now." He turned around, leaving Velvet.

That was weird. Skeppy's not usually like that. Velvet said, glaring at the boy in blue who was walking away. He's not going back to the mansion either...

Velvet thought as he headed towards said place, passing Ant's house that was empty. The door was already open so Velvet simply let himself in, he was always there, it would be fine. 

"Hello?" He called out. "Anyone home?"

No reply.

"Where are they?" Velvet muttered. "Someone's always at home."

"True." Said a voice. Velvet swiveled around to find no one. "You're a smart one."

"Who are you?" Velvet asked, yelling into the air.

"I'm the one who's left behind this time to watch the mansion." The voice was loud, yet muffled and echoed as if they were talking from inside the walls.

"Fine, what's your name?" Red asked, rolling his eyes. "Are you a ghost?"

"I'm a human." The voice said. "Why do you want to know my name?"

"Well, to see if I know you and you're just someone pulling a prank on me." Velvet said.

"Oh." The other said. "No, you don't know about me, I mean, I know you but don't worry, this isn't a prank."

"Then what is this? Why do you have to hide?" Velvet asked.

"It's creepier."

"That I can agree on."

"YEAH I'M SPOOKY!" The voice yelled childishly, almost overly eagerly. Velvet snickered.

"Not if you say it like that!" Velvet cackled. "You sound like an over eager child now."

"HEY NO YOU SAID I'M CREEPY SO I AM CREEPY!" It yelled.

"If you say you're scary, then you're not scary." Velvet quipped.

"Fine, I'm not scary!"

"THAT DOESN'T WORK EITHER IDIOT, YOU'RE JUST PROVING MY POINT!" Velvet laughed even harder, clutching his stomach.

"BUT YOU SAID IF I SAY I'M-" The voice started.

"IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT DUMMY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SCARINESS!" Velvet yelled back, beginning to argue with the mystery person.

"OH WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT CREEPY AT ALL VELVET!" It yelled.

"OH SO I DO KNOW YOU YOU KNOW MY NAME!" Velvet said, pointing at the ceiling menacingly.

"NO I ALREADY TOLD YOU YOU BRAINLESS SCUM, I KNOW YOU BUT YOUR PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ME!"

"OH YOU DID NOT SAY THAT AT ALL!" Velvet said accusingly.