When you and him celebrate Christmas • Part One (Special Scenario)

Henlo guys! And Merry (almost lol) Christmas (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I am your lazy santa author, presenting y'all this 3 part special Christmas Scenario with our adorable blueberry roll 🐳

This request is from BabyKawaii_J 🐳 I've been planning of making this scenario for a while now, but i thought that maybe publishing it the night before Christmas would be nicer 🐳

Buut now that this is a 3 part story, I'm just gonna publish them all before Christmas lolol.

Let's get on with this Chapter 🐳❤️

-

Your Pov

"(Y/N), I think I overdid the carbonara sauce."

I turned around to see my dad, who's eyes were filled with this childish glint as he chuckled nervously.

He hid his hands behind his back, whistling to himself nervously after telling me he almost ruined the sauce.

I raised a brow at my dad. "All I asked you to do was stir it in a low heat, how did you ruin it?" I then asked. He gave me a small shrug.

"Dunno."

Heaving out a small sigh, I rushed to his aid and turned off the stove. "Its okay, dad. You can just mix the fruit salad and put it in the fridge. It'd be ready before the potluck starts." I then tell him.

This is the first every Christmas I get to spend with Luka and all my closest friends, and I'm making sure it's going to be memorable.

We decided to do a potluck, it's something my family did alot back at our home country.

A potluck is a communal gathering where each guest or group contributes a different, often homemade, dish of food to be shared.

We invited over a few close friends, like the Dupain-Chengs, Agrestes, and the Couffaine family.

Buut earlier today, Marinette informed me that Alya and Ninos families are coming along too. And with close schools friends too, so we had to set up earlier than expected.

Its that, and because I also have errands to run after this. I promised Luka to meet up with him at town square, to watch him teach the kids.

Luka was assigned to teach the kids how to do acapella for this year's Christmas celebration, and I told him I'd be there to give support.

I also wanted to check and see how the youth choir group is doing. I've heard them perform once during Thanksgiving, and they are absolutely lovely.

"Dad! I'm finished with the banners and decorations! I'm heading out to see the youth choir practice." I then briefly explained before rushing out to the door, nearly trampling my way out when I couldn't open the door.

I'm sure my dad can handle the rest, he just needs to put the sweets in the freezer to set anyways.

I already finished doing the decorations and setting the tables outside, and I added fairy lights and candy canes for that Christmas touch. And all that done just before sundown.

-

"Luka!" I ran up to him and immediately wrapped my arms around his frame, a smile coming up my lips as gaze into his teal orbs. Luka smiled back at me, pressing a soft loving kiss on my forehead.

"Hello, precious." He then greeted. I was suddenly thrown aback when I felt this small body colliding with mine.

Looking down, I saw these adorable bluebell eyes. Its as if I've seen these familiar orbs before.