Rorys graduation

It was the day that Rory was graduating college and Amy had driven up to watch the ceremony, she met him at his flat and they both went to the ceremony in Rory's car.

When they got there Rory parked the car and looked at Amy. "Okay, whats wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Amy we've been together for a year and a half, I know when somethings up, you haven't said a word since we got in the car".

"Rory I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now lets go and get you graduated" she smiled and got out the car, Rory following her.

When the ceremony was taking place it took a while to get round to the name 'Williams' and when it was Rory's turn Amy wasn't in her seat anymore, she hadn't been there for 10 minutes. As soon as it was over Rory went to look for her and found her coming out of the girls toilets. "Hey, you missed me getting my diploma"

"Sorry, I just really had to use the bathroom"

"Amy you left your seat 20 minutes ago, please tell me whats wrong, are you breaking up with me?"

"No, of course not, I love you"

"Then whats wrong? Tell me, please"

She sighed, "promise me you won't freak out"

"Okay I promise" he took hold of her hand, "tell me"

"I'm pregnant, Rory"