Amy questions Rory

It was later on in the evening and all the kids had gone to bed, Rory was sat on the sofa watching TV when Amy came in and turned it off.

Rory looked at her, "Amy that show was really interesting!"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What? Amy why would I be cheating on you?"

"Just answer the question, honestly"

"I can't believe you're even asking me this" he stood up and went over to her, "of course I'm not, I would never risk what we have for anyone, why are you asking me this?"

"There was lip gloss on your lips earlier when I kissed you, strawberry lip gloss, why did you lie to me about eating strawberries on the way home?"

"Amy I didn't lie, I was eating strawberries on the way home, and also on the way home some guys from work decided to play a practical joke on me and put lip gloss on me".

"Why would they do that?"

"It was my anniversary of working at the hospital, I didn't realise until I got to work this morning and they decided to get me on the way home, you know, after everything we've been through I can't believe that you would think I would ever cheat on you".

"Rory..I'm, I'm sorry"

"Whatever" he sighed and put his jacket on, "I thought you had more trust in me Amy"

"I do, but from where I was standing it looked really bad"

He shook his head and headed towards the door, "I'm going for a walk, I'll be back later" he opened the door and left, closing it behind him.

Amy sighed and sat down, tearing up slightly.