7 years later

Rory had graduated university and was having a homecoming party, Amy had been invited by his parents but they hadn't told Rory she was coming, it was so weird for him seeing her for the first time in seven years.

He went over to her and they both went outside to talk. "It's good to see you again Amy"

"Same, I'm really happy that you got your doctorate"

"Yeah, mutual, you look amazing by the way, so much more mature"

"You do too, Rory"

"Did you have the baby?"

"Yeah, it was a boy"

"Do you know who adopted him?"

"No, I'm really sorry"

"You don't have to apologise, you did it for the right reasons"

"So, has there been anyone special in your life?" She looked at him.

"Yeah, there was this one girl, she was amazing"

"Do you still like her?"

"I always will, and its strange, because she's sitting right next to me" he looked at her, "I've missed you so much Amy"

"I've missed you too" she leaned in and kissed him, passionately.

He took her hand and led her inside and up to his bedroom, sitting down on the bed.

She smiled sitting next to him while starting to gently kiss him.

He kissed her back and started taking both their clothes off, pulling her with him as he lay down on the bed.

"What about your homecoming party?"

"Screw the party, I've been wanting to be with you for the past seven years".