DVD night

It was late in the evening and Amy had been out with friends all day, leaving Rory with the kids, when she came through the door Rory was in the lounge watching TV. She went over to where he was sat and sat down next to him, lifting his arm up and putting it round her before cuddling into him, "kids all in bed?"

"Yeah, all settled" he smiled and turned the TV off, "I honestly don't know how you do it, taking care of 4 kids is so hard" he kissed her, "how was your day?"

"It was good, it was nice to go out for the first time in ages".

"Well you really deserved it, honestly you really have to work hard to take care of the kids".

She smiled stroking his hand gently, "what did you do with them?"

"Played with their toys, watched TV, fed and bathed them all"

"Sounds like a fun day" she kissed him again a couple of times and rested her head on his shoulder, "anything good on TV?"

"Not really to be honest, wanna watch a DVD?"

"Sure, I'm picking though"

"You picked last time, it's my turn"

"Okay fine, I'm not watching star wars again though" she smiled as Rory picked out a DVD, putting it on before sitting back down next to his wife.

She cuddled into him again as he put his arm back around her, "I love you"

"I love you too"