5th anniversary part 2

"I really liked your speech".

Rory and Amy were sitting at a table by themselves as everyone was dancing and talking amongst themselves.

"I meant every word, 5 times over, you really do mean the world to me Rory" she took hold of his hand and gently stroked it.

He looked at her and smiled, "do you think anyone would notice if we slipped out for a bit?"

"It's more than likely considering this is our party".

"Shall we try it anyway?"

She smiled, "okay".

He smiled and led her outside, still holding onto her hand and sitting on the grass outside, looking up at the stars in the sky. "It's such a beautiful night tonight"

Amy sat down next to him taking hold of his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder, "yeah it is".

"What did you mean in your speech when you talked about how you sometimes don't deserve how loved and special I make you feel".

She looked at him, "Rory, you really are the most perfect man I've ever met, and I just feel like sometimes I don't treat you with the respect that you deserve".

He slid his fingers in between hers as he took hold of her hand, "you are the most amazing person I have ever met, I couldn't ask for a better wife, all couples have little arguments sometimes, and all the times you have had a go at me, you've had the most valid reason ever, you were pregnant, I don't blame you, but Amy, you are always going to deserve to feel loved and special, and I'm never going to stop making you feel that way". He tucked some hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek, "words cannot describe how much love I have for you and the children". He smiled and kissed her, Amy kissing him back for a few seconds.

She rested her head gently against his, stroking his arm. "I love you so much".

"I love you too".