Their double date with Abi and Jeff

It was a warm summer evening and Amys mum was looking after the kids while Amy and Rory went out for a meal with Abi and Jeff, they got to restaurant first and sat at the table.

Rory took hold of her hand, "do you remember this place?"

Amy looked around and smiled "this is where we first met"

"Yep, 13 years ago next month"

"I can't believe it's been that long" she smiled and kissed him, "I love you"

"I love you too".

A couple of minutes later Abi and Jeff arrived and sat down.

"I can't believe you picked this restaurant Rory" Jeff smiled at him.

Abi looked between the two men, "why what's this restaurant?"

Jeff smiled at her, "this is where I talked Rory into going over to this girl and asking her out, must have been about 13 years ago now".

Abi kissed Jeff on the cheek before looking at Rory, "thats so sweet, were you together long?"

"We still are, I'm married to her" he smiled and pointed to Amy who smiled as well.

"Aww thats so cute".

A couple of hours later they had finished their meal and Amy and Abi were sat at the table while the men were getting more drinks.

"Amy, how on earth do you keep hold of a guy for 13 years?"

"I'm totally madly in love with Rory, and I know he feels the same way, we have kids together, thats how".

"You guys are so cute".

"Thanks Abi"

All of a sudden there was a loud crash in the restaurant kitchen and the fire alarms went off so everyone evacuated, Amy was desperately looking around for Rory and saw Jeff coming out the exit

"Jeff wheres Rory?"

"He went into the kitchen to try and help, I tried to stop him but he played the I'm a nurse I can help card"

Amy looked in the restaurant through the window and saw smoke coming out of the kitchen "I have to go back in and get him" she started heading for the door but was pulled back by Jeff

"Amy no it's too dangerous"

"Jeff he's my husband I can't just leave him in there" she looked at him "what if he's hurt" she went and sat down on a bench outside the restaurant tearing up.

Abi looked at Jeff and nodded, "just be careful" she kissed him and watched as Jeff went back inside to the kitchen, he found Rory lying on the floor just by the back door, "I guess you got everyone out mate, good on ya" he picked Rory up and headed back through the kitchen, trying to shield his eyes from the smoke and fire. When he got back out he lay Rory carefully down and stood back coughing while a paramedic brought Rory round.

Amy and Abi came running over just as Rory came round and Amy looked at him and teared up.

"Amy its okay, I'm fine" he slowly got to his feet and looked at her.

"No, what you are is an idiot" she teared up more and took a deep breath, "you could have died in there Rory" she started crying while shaking slightly.

"Amy I had to make sure everyone in the kitchen got out, and they did, and everyone is fine".

She wiped her tears away and looked down, "you ran into a burning kitchen, with gas ovens probably running, I can't even begin to imagine what could have happened" she shook her head and walked off still crying, Abi following her.